Blindeye Apothecary POWERCREEP (comparison with Hawker Healer)

+
Let's compare BA to HH:

Blindeye:
3 strength 4 provision
Melee: Heall ally
Range: Boost ally by 2
Tribute 1: Do both

Healer:
2 strength 4 provision
Melee: Boost ally by 2
Range: Heal ally by 4

Are ST bronze units getting buffed? What justifies this power creep, SY certainly seems like a strong enough faction, and it's not ilke ST is insanely OP. I suppose we can wait and see, but I'm hoping this is a sign that they'll buff bronze units going into the future.

Gyg

Forum regular
Another example, compare TInboy to Zoltan Scroundel:
Tinboy deals 2 damage to units in a row for 4 strength and 13 provisions.
Zoltan Scroundel does the same for 1 strength and 15 provisions. He has an option to boost your units instead but this option should not cost 3 strength and 2 provisions!

It feels as if all bronze cards from SY are on average at least 1 point stronger than comparable cards from other factions. I'd really wish other faction bronzes would get adjusted, as those SY bronzes feel pretty balanced in themselves.

Another example is Aretuza Adept and Tax Collector. Assuming that a charge is on average 2 points on use (from my experience it is at most 1,5), Tax Collector still has 1 more base strength.

And its great! I hope there will be +1 for all other factions 4-5p bronzes as well. At least in 1 month if they dont want to do all the changes at once.

And its great! I hope there will be +1 for all other factions 4-5p bronzes as well. At least in 1 month if they dont want to do all the changes at once.

It's not great that they are purposefully power creeping a new faction and not adjusting the other factions. That's kind of dirty when you think about it. They just want people to buy the new faction and they are willing to unbalance the game to do it.

It's not great that they are purposefully power creeping a new faction and not adjusting the other factions. That's kind of dirty when you think about it. They just want people to buy the new faction and they are willing to unbalance the game to do it.
Indeed. That would be an insult to the players.

DRK3

Forum veteran
The powercreep is real, and worse when it was mentioned as one of the reasons for the whole 'reset' with Homecoming, that they didnt like that direction, so bronzes went from average 11 to 4/5... And now, just a year later they're making the same mistake.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
by all means, the syndicate card is better even if you don't pay the tribute
Captura.JPG

Will expansions after Syndicate be more like this?

Not surprised. Many of us called this.

Honestly feels a lot like Midwinter. We even have some new RNG cards to enjoy.

Top Bottom