Blinking Trees in the Lakeside.

+
Blinking Trees in the Lakeside.

I'm running Witcher off an Nvidia 8800 GTS 320 w/ 169.21 Drivers.I just reached Act IV and the Lakeside, and was surprised to see all the trees in my forest have undulating lights on their branches, a look that resembles the dappled light a body of water might throw on them, yet it occurs on all trees, not just the ones at water's edge. And even stranger and more distracting is how the lighting on the trunks blinks on and off every 3 seconds or so. Its like they are flashing slowly from shadowed to un-shadowed. The effect persists across all lighting settings in the options menu, and seems most pronounced at night. Has anyone seen anything similar?

I should mention that this happened with the modded 169.17XG Drivers i was using previously. I switched to the WHQL .21's to see if there was any change, with a proper uninstallation/driver seep procedure of the .17's of course.

I get this with Cat vision at night on the lakeside, some minor flicker off in far distances in day without cat, etc, ATI here.Never up past far distance for me and that chest reflection I have never seen, though. Heck might even be totally unrelated, just similar from farthest distances here. Hope you solve it.

Top Bottom