"Blistering Love" Quest Bug

+
Hey, so I've been playing this game for quite a while, encountered a few minor bugs here and there, but this one actually prevents me from completing the Johny Silverhand questline and accessing Kerry's questline, so I'd say it's pretty major. Not sure how this happened, but there's this task to "Talk to Rogue". but I don't have any markers whatsoever on my map. I tried calling her, but no answer. I also tried looking for her in the Afterlife, but with no result. I could reload a save from before I got this quest, but that would set me back around 30-40 hours, so I'd rather not do this. Does anyone know if there's a way to fix that?

Attachments

• 20210114120700_1.jpg
    20210114120700_1.jpg
    271 KB · Views: 105
The way I have triggered that is by calling Rogue. Does she not respond at all? Or does she respond but not have the correct dialogue options?

If she doesn't answer, it might be worth restarting the game or completing a gig from a fixer. There's a lot of problems with the telephone and seems to get bugged easily. Sometimes it gets fixed if you get and complete a gig (since the fixer calls you up to open the gig and phones you up on completion).

I've already completed the entire storyline and did a lot of gigs and a few side quests. As I mentioned, I tried calling her, but she doesn't answer, so I'm pretty much stuck. The only time she calls is when she gives me a gig and that's all, but other than that nothing.

Top Bottom