Blood and Wine available May 31st!

+
My guess is no unless there's something behind that mountain that we need to access. It looks to be too steep anyway.

I cannot believe it... I can't avoid having a kind of sadness felling. B&W's coming means also a "Farewell, my dear Geralt of Rivia" As it's always said that Hope is the last thing to die, I really hope to meet you again in another adventure.... sometimes....in the future. And thanks, dear White Wolf too, for allow me knowing such a great and awsome,and nice,,,respetous and professional people as this Polish Devs Team: CDPRt!!!!

"So long!"

We'll meet "soon"

I feel like Rockstar, Bethesda, Ubisoft, Square Enix ,Can learn a lot from CD Projekt on how to make a proper Single Player game.. No game any of those companies has produced/developed so far can compare to Witcher 3.

I cannot believe it... I can't avoid having a kind of sadness felling. B&W's coming means also a "Farewell, my dear Geralt of Rivia" As it's always said that Hope is the last thing to die, I really hope to meet you again in another adventure.... sometimes....in the future. And thanks, dear White Wolf too, for allow me knowing such a great and awsome,and nice,,,respetous and professional people as this Polish Devs Team: CDPRt!!!!

"So long!"

We'll meet "soon"

Damn, my hype train is now interrupted with sadness.
But it's true, there is one smiling and one crying eye.

I feel like Rockstar, Bethesda, Ubisoft, Square Enix ,Can learn a lot from CD Projekt on how to make a proper Single Player game.. No game any of those companies has produced/developed so far can compare to Witcher 3.

I doubt they will. They have different approach (mass market) and it means they won't learn, because they don't care. I worry more about CDPR "learning" the other way.

"So long!"

We'll meet "soon"

As hyped as I am for BaW, I dread playing it knowing it will be the end. It will be a rollercoaster of emotions but I still hold out hope it will be a goodbye instead of a farewell.

"So long!"

We'll meet "soon"

hey, this is not over yet, we are still in the "waiting time", the expansion is not out yet. And even after the expansion is out and completed i can't forget geralt and his adventures, so hope will always remain.

Last edited:
Yes! I got the code to finally purchase the gwent card decks.

But why are they shipped all the way from San Diego? I thought for european buyers it could be from somewhere little closer like, I dont know, Poland?

I have four questions.
1. Will we see new crossbows?
2. Is the level cap being changed from 70 and if so to what?
3. Will there be another patch before the Blood and Wine?
4. How big is the Blood and Wine file. I have a PS4 and a slow net connection.

I like to thank cd projekt red from the bottom of my heart for the best birthday present a witcher addict can get.

Top Bottom