Blood and Wine available May 31st!

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
Blood and Wine available May 31st!

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- Blood and Wine coming on May 31st! (yes, some of you were close)!

“Blood and Wine makes The Witcher 3 complete -- it’s Geralt’s final mission. Containing more than 90 new quests, and over thirty hours of brand new adventures, it’s something that I think gamers will remember for a long time,” said Konrad Tomaszkiewicz, Game Director, CD PROJEKT RED. “There’s also a massive amount of features we’re giving gamers with this expansion like a dynamic Point of Interest system, a new GWENT deck, new endgame mutation mechanics, and even a place Geralt can call home.... And it’s all happening in a new region as big as No Man’s Land in the base game,” Tomaszkiewicz adds.

Here’s the official Teaser Trailer.

Pre-order your copy now at: http://buy.thewitcher.com/

Additionally, there will be a boxed edition of Blood and Wine, which contains physical versions of the Northern Realms and Nilfgaard GWENT decks. If you pre-ordered the Expansion Pass digitally you can get the limited edition decks separately by going to: http://redeemgwent.com

Last edited:
Wonderful!!!! Can't wait to play it...my Geralt is aimlessly wandering around Velen with nothing new to do....this will make him busy! ;)

I already bought the expansion pass so I'm good to go!

Last edited:
LOLLLL
MARTIN Nice trick you did there!!!!

telling us no trailer today!

i went to the kitchen all sad and feeling crap
got something to eat and 1second later my phone rings and i got a youtube notication from The Witcher Channel :D

Teaser was epic!!

gonna upload my happy vodka drink picture later :D

that was a Garkain in the trailer right?! i cant wait to face that vampire already
omg!!

i also need to relog to my save and get my Geralt ready for toussaint :)

i must say the first seconds when you see the landscape of toussaint shows how epic this place is gonna be!!!

THANK YOU DEAR RED DEVS!!!!

@Burza46 @Marcin Momot

Is there a rough ETA for when the physical edition will be available for pre-order? Maybe tomorrow, or later in the month?

The trailer looks great! I really like the visual design. I'm going to slay those Garkains and Fleders with that Witcher 1 armour. :D

Last edited:
"Containing more than 90 new quests, and over thirty hours of brand new adventuresand even a place Geralt can call home..."

OH WOW!!!!!!!!!!! JUST EPIC!

Top Bottom