Blood and Wine available May 31st!

+
@Burza46
Thank you!
Are the Nilfgaard and Northern Realms decks the same as the decks in the XBOX1 collector edition of the vanilla game?

Holy crap this is not an expansion, this is a whole new game!

The region looks beautiful, some returning characters from the books which we all love are coming back, the music has an Assassin's Creed 2 vibe to it which I absolutely love, just release it already.

a region big as velen!? and 30 hours!? aaaaawesome,
thank you! just three more weeks
and dat armor! reminds me of the armor from the wicher 1, aww the memories
that colorful knight! great, just great
and that monster! it will be a challenge!, luckily i already have the black blood potion ;)

:cheers3:

Hyped as fuck. I hope that lad that's next to Geralt on horseback is Reynart de Bois-Fresnes. Wondering what other characters we will get to see. Angouleme perhaps? That would be rad

I'm beyond hyped. It looks amazing! :w00t: Thank-you for this wonderful game and new expansion, CDProjekt RED!.

:cheers2:

Just read the Info dump on the NeoGAF thread, jesus christ this is a whole new game. Absolutely insane value thank you so much CDPR ! :cheers3:

So, can we expect the full trailer in a week?
Anyway, I checked the Eurogamer article and the revamped inventory / UI looks great, some practical improvements there.

Phew, finally it's out there. Wonder what's harder. Waiting for all this stuff as a fan or knowing all of these cool things and not being allowed to tell anyone just so Marcin can tease the crap out of us. :D
Most probably knowing but being sworn to secrecy.

Top Bottom