Blood and Wine available May 31st!

+
Well here's another 18.20 euro for the 2nd gwent set probably. I already got the first two physical decks. I can't just let the other decks slip away from my grip.

In your case that might be true; having owned a boxed ed. of HOS, I have to pay around twice more for the second part, as of now.

I guess it is a special promotion for those people who want to own the full set of gwent without expansion pass. Oh well....

But you know what; that was the case; I cancelled my expansion pack because I had to pay another 10$ for the shipping, lol.

Last edited:

Been looking for you buddy, since 2011.

:hai:

LOL 30+ hours now? HoS was supposed to be 10 hours long, that actually took me somewhere around 40 hours... so that means B&W is gonna take me around 100 to 120 hours, just amazing. I wish CDPR gets big enough to be able to rotate different quality IPS each year, I'd gladly give them my money each year.

I am soooo stoked!!! Just sent the copy of my receipt when I bought the Game & Both expansion pre-order to http://redeemgwent.com/ like I did for the other 2 for HoS. Waiting the minimal 72 hours for the reply email. Can't wait to finally have the full gwent set!!!

Wow, yesterday (Tuesday) was a great day for me. Getting a 3.9 GPA (Grade Point Average) in my I.T. class, B&W trailer w/release date annnnnnnnd Gwent cards!!! Gotta love it!!! Now all I need is the Geralt statue.

​BadWolf

---------- Updated at 12:30 AM ----------

No no base was 9.99 for hearts of stone gwent cards. But I got a whopping 8.20 euro on shipping costs. I got no clue about the price this time around.

Here in the United States, I only paid a little over $15 or $16 US Dollars with shipping. Fair price. That would make them both combined the same price for the pre-order expansion packs.

​BadWolf

Last edited:
Hello again cdpr forums.

Just logged back on to say thanks again for releasing a physical edition of gwent cards. Preordered a copy instantly.

Awesome!!! Looking forward to witcher again.

My travels during the meantime lead me to modding skyrim again.. its amazing due to the modding support how people have added detail to skyrim to get it within a stones throw of witcher.. Its a real shame there's some unknown (and likely corporate/political) reasons why redkit will never be released.. The community with the tools has managed to transform a ps3 game into something close to the likes of w3. Its a real shame.

Anyways, i do appreciate witcher for what it is though, its a different tone and league of fantasy to the hollywood summer movie fantasy (as deep as it is) of elder scrolls.. good to be back.

That's just too funny! LOL.

Question is: Horny for whom....Triss, Yennefer or Shani? Or is it maybe a foursome? LOL

Time to get your Freak Flag flying!!!

I'm a greedy and sick bastard, so... I WANT EM ALL! And with the bruxa it's going to be an awesome fivesome, I guess...

"Pour les amateurs de Gwynt, un nouveau deck dédié à Skellige s'ajoutera à la collection de Geralt afin de participer au tournoi de Beauclair."

There is one ! :)

Glory of glories! I thought I'd popped my cherry yesterday with all new info, but reading this makes juices come from just about every other bodily orifice as well.

In any case, this is all so overwhelmingly magnificent. This DLC will skyrocket the Witcher 3 as the best game ever, if it wasn’t before. I cannot find any more adjectives to describe how I’m feeling...
Although: yes, yes I do. This DLC makes me stop questioning if choosing the life of a gamer would ever be a waste of time.

Now, to go plan my last free vacation days of the year for Witcher playing;..

Last edited:
Glory of glories! I thought I'd popped my cherry yesterday with all new info, but reading this makes juices come from just about every other bodily orifice as well.

In any case, this is all so overwhelmingly magnificent. This DLC will skyrocket the Witcher 3 as the best game ever, if it wasn’t before. I cannot find any more adjectives to describe how I’m feeling...
Although: yes, yes I do. This DLC makes me stop questioning if choosing the life of a gamer would ever be a waste of time.

Now, to go plan my last free vacation days of the year for Witcher playing;..

Life goals - playing the Witcher :)

Sorry if this has been answered already, but I couldn't find it, so whats the recommended level to star the expansion ? I want to have my save ready ( I don't want to use auto generated option).

Ah, I hate myself! I want to be surprised when I start to play BAW, but I find myself constantly clicking every link which says BAW :D I just have to trust my bad memory, so that I'm so stunned when I finally get to play it, that I forget everything what I have seen before.

Still no physical copy in our game stores :( I called there and they promised to take care of this thing today. Now I just need to constantly check that website when it's available, so that I don't miss those cards! And I need to borrow a bit money from my mom, cause my pay doesn't come until Friday and I'm broke at the moment :blushing: I already bought that expansion pass ages ago, but I want that physical copy too!

Sorry if this has been answered already, but I couldn't find it, so whats the recommended level to star the expansion ? I want to have my save ready ( I don't want to use auto generated option).

From what i read it seems that the expansion is for lvl 34/36 to start. so 64/66 in a new game+.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- Blood and Wine coming on May 31st! (yes, some of you were close)!

When will the digital GOG version expected to unlock? Is it May 31st at 0:00 CET or only at the evening hours? I'm asking this to know if I should take the whole Tuesday off. :)

Top Bottom