Blood and Wine available May 31st!

+
I have four questions.
1. Will we see new crossbows?
2. Is the level cap being changed from 70 and if so to what?
3. Will there be another patch before the Blood and Wine?
4. How big is the Blood and Wine file. I have a PS4 and a slow net connection.

1 yes
2 yes, to 100
3 no info yet, but very likely
4 no info yet

It always seems quiet here during American daytime. I guess most of you guys live in Europe? I literally could not describe how happy I was when I read the new features and great stuff in the BnW, and of course, a mixed feeling towards the fact that this is gonna be the last journey of Geralt and his friends.

Still haven't received my gwent code :(

It's funny thinking about the gwent codes. We are basically waiting for CDPR to give us permission to buy something from them haha

B&W Gwent Decks

Checked my email, found the confirmation code, went to J!NX, ordered the set & will get it when available. So there you have it, $16.62 US Dollars for the set with shipping. Same amount I paid for the HoS set. Happy Camper am I!!!!!

​BadWolf

Damn. This is really sad for me, cause it's Geralt's final mission.

I hope Geralt gets a deserving farewell, and one that remains in the memories of the fans.

I so hope I can get those Gwent decks.

You can very well get the set. When HoS was released, I didn't know about the first card set. I think it was about a month after they were first introduced, but not yet released and I was still able to get a code then ordered the set. Hell, when I just ordered the set from B&W it was offering me both sets. Wish I had the money. I would get 2 B&W and 1 HoS sets. That way I have one that will not be opened & one that I can open and play.

You can very well get the set. When HoS was released, I didn't know about the first card set. I think it was about a month after they were first introduced, but not yet released and I was still able to get a code then ordered the set. Hell, when I just ordered the set from B&W it was offering me both sets. Wish I had the money. I would get 2 B&W and 1 HoS sets. That way I have one that will not be opened & one that I can open and play.

So can I have your code link then? XD

I bought uncharted two days ago on release and thats fun and all, but for me its just to pass time until blood and wine is released.

Thank god we have companies like CDPR to lead the way (Im repeating myself I know) and show the rest how to make an expansion. When you buy wild hunt with the season pass you actually get what you paid for. I will gladly support CDPR as long as they deliver quality like this.

Im ready for the space-age btw. I wanna go into hyper-sleep between CDPR-releases :wondering:

---------- Updated at 10:21 AM ----------

3. Yes, a few days before the release of BaW.
4. Around 15 gigs.
So does that mean that we get the actual expansion with that patch so as soon as they drop it I can start enjoying the new map?

hi guys i want to say i love the game i love the story the world...!!!! i want to ask i have buy the expansion pass from the Xbox one store and i have finished the hearts of stone(an amazing story) will i get the blood and wine ?? through the expansion pack ??

Top Bottom