Blood and Wine available May 31st!

+
So just to clarify something. I already beat my new game+ and I'm at lvl 70. So when B&W comes out I will be able to lvl up to lvl 100 on my new game+ that i finished. Or do I need to start over from my original save and do a new, new game+?

So just to clarify something. I already beat my new game+ and I'm at lvl 70. So when B&W comes out I will be able to lvl up to lvl 100 on my new game+ that i finished. Or do I need to start over from my original save and do a new, new game+?
You can level up on your current save. Dont worry

It seems that devs heard my feedback concering the inventory mess, and the possibility to read books without entering the inventory, which I am happy about :)

Last edited:
Very hyped for the B&W, but I really hope CDProjekt Red devs did something about the post-game loneliness, or atleast made the endings have its influence on the world state. That's the main trouble I have with the game.

Very hyped for the B&W, but I really hope CDProjekt Red devs did something about the post-game loneliness, or atleast made the endings have its influence on the world state. That's the main trouble I have with the game.

If you spoke about it before, that might be the case. Now it is too late for any feedback. Expect a new Witcher game in six or more years from now.

Reds have two other new projects right now - one of them Cyberpunk. Hopefully, the other project is a post-apocalyptic universe, ecpecially because Marcin Iwiński loves Fallout 1, 2 before Bethesda took the rights.

Last edited:
If you spoke about it before, that might be the case. Now it is too late for any feedback. Expect a new Witcher game in six or more years from now.

Reds have two other new projects right now - one of them Cyberpunk. Hopefully, the other project is a post-apocalyptic universe.
We actually did speak a lot about it before. There is a thread named "Immersion Destroyer", if I remember correctly. Reds even posted there sometimes, but nothing changed. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like every decision I make in the game is not important at all, because the world state returns to the pre-final stage. So the endings have no influence on the world where we are put to exist forever after the finale.

Well, we will see very soon. I still hope they didn't ignore us.

Thanks. Wasn't sure. Cause I wouldn't have been to surprised if I couldn't. Cause I plan to play through B&W on my current ng+ then use my old save and do new, ng+. I do hate how hard it is to kill humans on Death march though. Monsters are easy compared to people. Cause they just kill me in 3 hits.

¡QUESTION! It is known if will be possible to use the new mutations and habilities system in the original game and HoS? For example, by playing first Blood and Wine and then opening a New Game + for The Wild Hunt or something like that. Using those new habilities system could be a good excuse to re-play the whole game.

This image with Geralt is an armor from a Witcher 2 trailer. That talked about witchers.

Click Here To See

Last edited:
I can go back to my first play through and do H&S and B&W and another quests I missed. Then go do my NG+ again. And get all the gwent cards.

But first I want to play it on my ng+ I already have. Then go back to my first play through.

Last edited:
Release it already!!!

[video=youtube;raTts-iGixU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raTts-iGixU[/video]

Still. I wish I could just do as many new game+s as I want. Going back to my original save is annoying. Cause I do need to do H&S and B&W on it then. Not a bad thing really. Just tedious.

what the hell is going on ?!??!
The time at which B&W unlocks on US PSN has been increased by 12 Hours suddenly
As if the wait wasn't longer :(

Top Bottom