Blood and Wine available May 31st!

+
DLC "Blood and Wine" will be available for full download on May 30, 2016 only 08 : 38 : 28 left

Nope they just changed the clock for GOG... :

DLC "Blood and Wine" will be available for full download on May 31, 2016 only 10 : 13 : 14 left

Nope they just changed the clock for GOG... :

DLC "Blood and Wine" will be available for full download on May 31, 2016 only 10 : 13 : 14 left

Damn!I thought that the previous "May 30" was a tiny privilege to the pre-orders. (I'm kidding) Just now I've seen they've changed it!

Because it's a leak. Because CDPR doesn't seem able to actually manage their release properly but instead of simply saying: fuck it, it's out anyway and releasing us, they decide to do what they always do when something goes wrong and ignore it for a while until the hype surrounding the game washes it away. Who will remember the leak of both Patch and Game as well as the missing preload options for the PC in a month when we are all hyping about and crying for another witcher? Doesn't make it right but that's how they roll.

well,hedop.... I can easily imagine CDPR so hyped or more than any of us for both releases in almost 48 hours! It's easier for they to have one or two mistake in such stressing moments. Nobody is perfect and looking for defaults becomes very cheap when one is on the other side. Don't you agree?

Ok so on top of super long loading times, after i chase the queen on the horse and try to tak to her the game just goes into loading screen and wont go any further any advice? ( ok so if you travel somewhere else via signpost and come back she will continue to lead you on foot but she did only after I travelled back and forth)

Last edited:
Top Bottom