Blood and Wine available May 31st!

+
It's available on the 31 st may except offcourse for pc then it is somewhere in june.
It's really shoved in our face we're nothing but extra pocket money and be gratefull there is a pc version at all.

It's available on the 31 st may except offcourse for pc then it is somewhere in june.
It's really shoved in our face we're nothing but extra pocket money and be gratefull there is a pc version at all.

what are you talking about... im playing it right now on PC...

Sorry,but I have to desagree about this wrong generalization: I'm a PC gamer and have downloaded B&W yesterday, at the very first hour of the day

So am I, playing the game that is, bought the download pass long ago.
The box with the cards bought in my shop will be there somewhere in june. So if I did not buy it 2 times I had to wait until somewhere in june. And why did I buy the dlc twice if you can just buy the cards alone? Because with post and packaging it is the same price.

---------- Updated at 04:50 PM ----------

And it is not because someone disagrees with a popular opinion one is trolling!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom