Blood and Wine Ending (Visitor's Actions)

+
Blood and Wine Ending (Visitor's Actions)

I am curious about what Triss or Ciri does when you get them for your ending? I watched the youtube vids but it only shows the conversations. I want to know where do they stay, what actions they do in the morning/evening and what items do they bring along with them or anything special? Yen brings in a dress and Unicorn plus some luggage. She stays outside in the morning and moves in the bedroom at night. I have searched the forums and posted numerous threads regarding this. I even encountered a thread similar to mine and decided to ask there but still their answers were some what incomplete. Please help, I am really curious. No luck on youtube either.

*There is a bug tho that when she walks around, a metal cup follows under her feet*.

Last edited:
They seem to have only a simple daily routine, and spend most of the day at the same place where the conversation is (and can be talked to again), then at night sleep either on Geralt's bed (Triss) or the bed in the guest room (Ciri). Also, Triss brings at least a dress (which is mentioned in the conversation), not sure about other items.

They seem to have only a simple daily routine, and spend most of the day at the same place where the conversation is (and can be talked to again), then at night sleep either on Geralt's bed (Triss) or the bed in the guest room (Ciri). Also, Triss brings at least a dress (which is mentioned in the conversation), not sure about other items.

Ugh, Finally some closure with this. How about dandelion, same thing i guess? anyway, thank you!

I finished BaW but not the main game in this playthrough. If i finish the main game now, do i get to visit Tuissant again after and be able to meet Ciri, Triss, Yen or Dandelion there?

I finished BaW but not the main game in this playthrough. If i finish the main game now, do i get to visit Tuissant again after and be able to meet Ciri, Triss, Yen or Dandelion there?

That case has been reported to be buggy, you get the quest to go home as if there was a guest at Corvo Bianco, but when you arrive, no one is there. I do not know if this has been fixed in the 1.22 patch.

I'm guessing you get Dandelion if you don't go for a romance or threesome. I bet if that were to happen they'd be exiled from Toussaint eventually.

I'm guessing you get Dandelion if you don't go for a romance or threesome. I bet if that were to happen they'd be exiled from Toussaint eventually.

I thought you got Dandelion only if you didn't romance anyone (or had threesome) but also got the Dead Ciri ending? Because otherwise it would be Ciri who'd show up, I think.

I thought you got Dandelion only if you didn't romance anyone (or had threesome) but also got the Dead Ciri ending? Because otherwise it would be Ciri who'd show up, I think.

Oh didn't think about that ending. I've only gotten Triss myself.

Essentially:

Romanced Yen only: You get Yen
Romanced Triss only: Triss
Romanced both/neither and Ciri survives ( empress or witcheress ending): Ciri*
Romanced both/neither and Ciri dies: Dandylion.**

* There appears to be a bug atm that you will get the empress ending regardless of whether ciri did become empress or became a witcher. The dialgue and scrits ect exist but are not triggered properly it seems. This can be circumvented on otherwise we must wait for a patch. 1.22 seems more like a small hotfix rather than a big fix which i expect will come in the future.

** it seems you get the dandylion ending if you stsrt a blood and wine only save by default.

Ugh, Finally some closure with this. How about dandelion, same thing i guess? anyway, thank you!

Dandelion brings you the painting on the wall, copy of one painting we have already seen in his tavern. There's also a purple doublet on that dummy upstairs. It's kinda fancy, bot doesn't look like Dandelion's. Just like those dresses Triss and Yen brings, it looks a bit weird. He sits all day and night on the porch fence :D I guess that is a bug? I could think that even Dandelion needs to sleep once in a while.

Edit: While you are talking to him at the end, he says something that Priscilla has been attacked in Novigrad. And since this expansion is playable after rescuing Dandelion, could that have something to do with Carnal Sins quest? I know it has already been done if you completed the game, but it seems so familiar what he tells you. Or is it still possible to do Carnal Sins after main story?

Last edited:
Hm, maybe its only me, but i think it would have been better if dandelion and priscilla would come to geralt after the end ( Geralt have room enough).
Now it makes the impression dandelion left her, to live with geralt.

Dandelion brings you the painting on the wall, copy of one painting we have already seen in his tavern. There's also a purple doublet on that dummy upstairs. It's kinda fancy, bot doesn't look like Dandelion's. Just like those dresses Triss and Yen brings, it looks a bit weird. He sits all day and night on the porch fence :D I guess that is a bug? I could think that even Dandelion needs to sleep once in a while.

Edit: While you are talking to him at the end, he says something that Priscilla has been attacked in Novigrad. And since this expansion is playable after rescuing Dandelion, could that have something to do with Carnal Sins quest? I know it has already been done if you completed the game, but it seems so familiar what he tells you. Or is it still possible to do Carnal Sins after main story?

That's weird. When you played Be It Ever So Humble and Dandelion visited, had you already completed Carnal Sins?

At the end of the base game, when you get the Empress ending, Dandelion tells Geralt that Priscilla has recovered and that her voice is on track to healing. I sure hope she wasn't attacked a second time!

@Krull32

Maybe Dandelion is just taking a brocation :p But yeah, I totally agree, I wish Priscilla (and many others) had shown up at Corvo Bianco in the end.

Carnal Sins fails if you do not complete it until The Isle of Mists. However, Priscilla can still be attacked if you do not play that quest, in that case Dandelion says that the attacker was not found.

Essentially:

Romanced Yen only: You get Yen
Romanced Triss only: Triss
Romanced both/neither and Ciri survives ( empress or witcheress ending): Ciri*
Romanced both/neither and Ciri dies: Dandylion.**

* There appears to be a bug atm that you will get the empress ending regardless of whether ciri did become empress or became a witcher. The dialgue and scrits ect exist but are not triggered properly it seems. This can be circumvented on otherwise we must wait for a patch. 1.22 seems more like a small hotfix rather than a big fix which i expect will come in the future.

** it seems you get the dandylion ending if you stsrt a blood and wine only save by default.

Is this bug only associated with B&W or is it that you will get the empress ending in the main game regardless of choices throughout the 3rd act? Hope it's only B&W cause I am playing through a new game right now.

Is this bug only associated with B&W or is it that you will get the empress ending in the main game regardless of choices throughout the 3rd act? Hope it's only B&W cause I am playing through a new game right now.

It is not buggy in the main game. Only in Blood and Wine, in version 1.21 Ciri always had the witcheress version of the epilogue regardless of the actual ending. That was said to be fixed in 1.22, but I did not check yet how well the fix works in practice. Edit: from a quick look at the files it seems no fact from the main game related to the empress ending is actually used in the BaW epilogue in 1.22, so it is indeed possible that the game again always shows the same epilogue, it is just the empress one now.

Last edited:
Mhmm I havet experianced the bug myself as I got Yen and never took Ciri to Emyhr anyways. You can look up the dialogue on youtube if you wish.

That's weird. When you played Be It Ever So Humble and Dandelion visited, had you already completed Carnal Sins?

At the end of the base game, when you get the Empress ending, Dandelion tells Geralt that Priscilla has recovered and that her voice is on track to healing. I sure hope she wasn't attacked a second time!

I don't know. Dandelion came to me in stand alone version of BAW, so I don't have any clue what has "happened" during default main game. With my own Geralt and NG+ save I got Triss in Corvo Bianco. But if you think that you would start BAW just after you rescued Dandelion, then it would kinda make sense? Geralt answers something like "sorry I couldn't be there for you". But then again you have the possibility to complete Carnal Sins and see that attack for yourself. Or is this "attack story" option only in stand alone version?

Top Bottom