Blood and Wine Gwent Decks -- Out of Stock!

+
So it's the end of Friday now and the order still say's TBD, is there going to be an update from CDPR regarding this?

So it's the end of Friday now and the order still say's TBD, is there going to be an update from CDPR regarding this?

I received a message yesterday from J!NX which said "We're pleased to inform you that Order # <redacted> has shipped to the following address ...."

I visited the USPS website and entered my tracking info, and it stated that "The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on July 14, 2016 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if/when available." They are using two-day priority mail, so I'm expected mine sometime in the next week or so. The wait might be longer for you since you're in Europe. Not sure which courier they are using for purchases made abroad.

I received a message yesterday from J!NX which said "We're pleased to inform you that Order # <redacted> has shipped to the following address ...."

I visited the USPS website and entered my tracking info, and it stated that "The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on July 14, 2016 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if/when available." They are using two-day priority mail, so I'm expected mine sometime in the next week or so. The wait might be longer for you since you're in Europe. Not sure which courier they are using for purchases made abroad.

I see, I haven't received any shipping confirmation yet though. I'll wait out the weekend then email support if it doesn't happen I guess.

I haven't heard anything and I'm in the US. I'M GOING TO START SMASHING THINGS RAGHGHHGHH.

Just kidding, but this wait is frustrating.

I haven't heard anything and I'm in the US. I'M GOING TO START SMASHING THINGS RAGHGHHGHH.

Just kidding, but this wait is frustrating.

Mine arrived today - Blood and Wine and Hearts of Stone - so hopefully yours shouldn't be that far behind.

I still haven't heard anything either, should I just wait a bit longer or pester customer services about this you guys think?

I still haven't heard anything either, should I just wait a bit longer or pester customer services about this you guys think?

I would contact J!NX directly rather than CDPR. J!NX is the company which is shipping the card decks, and they are pretty easy to get in touch with.

I would contact J!NX directly rather than CDPR. J!NX is the company which is shipping the card decks, and they are pretty easy to get in touch with.

^ Very true. I contacted Jinx directly and got a response within a day that cleared everything up

Top Bottom