Blood and Wine Gwent Decks -- Out of Stock!

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
Blood and Wine Gwent Decks -- Out of Stock!

Due to extremely high demand the Blood and Wine GWENT decks (Nilfgaard and Northern Realms) have run out of stock on witcherstore.com!

If you're a Expansion Pass owner you can still redeem the Hearts of Stone decks via: http://redeemgwent.com/

I have yet to have my cards shipped. And I paced the order within the hours of being able to do so. So what's the hold up?

Pretty sure it even said on the site that the cards wouldn't be shipped until the end of June. Patience. :)

Are they going to be restocked? I need this in my life! I was waiting until pay day :(

I want to know the same thing. I'm currently waiting for my code on the Heart and Stone deck, but I also want the Blood and Wine one eventually. Will there be a second time when the decks will be available again? That would be great.

I understand it takes time and money to make the decks, but I think it is clear a lot of people are interested. I also understand that you might want them to be "limited", but even with that it would be cool if they were available another time in a few months or so.

Are they going to be restocked? I need this in my life! I was waiting until pay day :(

I would like to know this also. My code from the expansion pass arrived last week and when I went to order the cards today, I saw that they were out of stock.

I want to know the same thing. I'm currently waiting for my code on the Heart and Stone deck, but I also want the Blood and Wine one eventually. Will there be a second time when the decks will be available again? That would be great.

I understand it takes time and money to make the decks, but I think it is clear a lot of people are interested. I also understand that you might want them to be "limited", but even with that it would be cool if they were available another time in a few months or so.

Sorry but no plans for that - we had to order the print run months in advance because of the special card paper.

Sorry but no plans for that - we had to order the print run months in advance because of the special card paper.

Oh....
Well, thanks for answering so fast.

That's really a shame to hear. I understand you can't do that all the time, but it would be cool if you thought about doing it again sometime in the future, for a special event (a Witcher series anniversary maybe?) or something like that.

That's a shame I really wanted to complete my set but was saving up for them (on very limited income). :'(

Really hope they change their minds and do another print run ... sucks to only have half a set.

So is the Hearts of Stone deck still available? It says on the site that it's in stock, but I can't complete my order. Is it possible that the code I received only allows me to buy the Blood and Wine deck?

So is the Hearts of Stone deck still available? It says on the site that it's in stock, but I can't complete my order. Is it possible that the code I received only allows me to buy the Blood and Wine deck?

At the time that it was announced about the B&W Gwent decks (Which I rushed and ordered & paid for) If I wanted I could order both sets (HoS & B&W) I already owned the HoS set so I didn't see a reason to order them again. Though now that it has been weeks removed from my order, I should have ordered a 2nd HoS set.

As far as when it will ship, according to Jynx it was planed to start shipping July 24th, but maybe that was just for the U.S.

@Amber64Dragon I would have to believe the answers that both of the REDs had to say, that they will not be doing a 2nd release for the B&W set. I would believe that they would do a Skellige set before they would do a 2nd run on the Northern Relms & Nilfgaardian sets. I'm sorry to say you may have to go through the eBay way of getting them.

My guess as to why they sold out so quickly is because of the people that didn't buy the collectors version of TW3. Those decks (along with a layout table top of the Gwent board, if I am correct on that) were included in the collector's edition.

BadWolf

Still no sign of the delivery.
It still reads as TBD when I check the order status

edit: never mind, I got the shipping starting day wrong

Last edited:
Now that the week of 11 July has started, I've been continuously reloading the order status page in hopes that TBD turned into "shipped". I'm so impatient :(

Top Bottom