Blood and Wine is released but i still get ,, Moved: Blood and Wine error : ,,The Prepaid Card code you entered is incorrect or is no longer valid''!!

+
Blood and Wine is released but i still get ,, Moved: Blood and Wine error : ,,The Prepaid Card code you entered is incorrect or is no longer valid''!!

I have been told if i have boxed edition to apply the voucher code tonight. To be more exact starting from 6 mins ago, it still does not work, please help !

No issues here with GOG and Steam buys. I had both ...bought both(cdpr after all...gots to support them) Been playing for almost an hour. The Download was roughly 8gigs. Hope it gets worked out for you guys.

No issues here with GOG and Steam buys. I had both ...bought both(cdpr after all...gots to support them) Been playing for almost an hour. The Download was roughly 8gigs. Hope it gets worked out for you guys.

PS4 here. I'm from Romania. Still nothing. And seems like no one is helping us right now...

Unfortunately I've got the same issue, tried it earlier yesterday and just now (and several times in-between). I'm on PS4 too.

It works now, just reedemed the code and its downloading on my PS4. I guess its all about time zones. Works for you guys ?

Top Bottom