Blood and Wine just gave me 30 free levels (all the way to 100) 0.0'

+
So...uhm...I picked tw3 back up to play blood and wine (never got around to it) and once I started the expansion I was boosted from level 70 to 100

Not that I am complaining but....anyone else?

All in all it will be fun to start NG+ this way lol

Hmm. Not sure if it'll be fun since you're at level cap.
I think you got the boost because if you start a DLC from the main menu (as opposed from within the game via the story event that kicks off the DLC), you gain a big boost so as to equip you for the DLC. SO in a non-NG+ game you'd start at lv30 or some such.

Hmm. Not sure if it'll be fun since you're at level cap.
I think you got the boost because if you start a DLC from the main menu (as opposed from within the game via the story event that kicks off the DLC), you gain a big boost so as to equip you for the DLC. SO in a non-NG+ game you'd start at lv30 or some such.
Nope, I started it from the game itself not the main menu

And..if I'm at level cap then all encounters will be uniform... which is good. And my equipment will actually be useful

Sounds like the exp boost bug caused by patch... 1.21 I think it was. I remember I killed like one wolf and was boosted up ridiculously many levels. There are threads about it buried somewhere on the forum, and all around the internet.

If you last played years ago it's probably that bug.

Did you install any mods?
None
Post automatically merged:

Sounds like the exp boost bug caused by patch... 1.21 I think it was. I remember I killed like one wolf and was boosted up ridiculously many levels. There are threads about it buried somewhere on the forum, and all around the internet.

If you last played years ago it's probably that bug.
Last I played was before Blood and Wine came out

That's probably it then. Additionally, the level cap was upped from 70 to 100 with the expansion, which would also fit.
I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth
Post automatically merged:

I gotta say...Sir Geralt of Rivia's sword level 100 is....badass

Last edited:
Top Bottom