Blood and Wine -- Launch Trailer!

+
Yeah, great trailer apart from the music choice and I'm saying that as someone who is fan of rock and metal music, but this just didn't match very good.. atmospheric rock and metal (progressive) music is ok (like for example Riverside did song for TW2), but Witcher games have great OST of their own, why not use music from them? Or type of music used in trailers for TW2.. it's not as bad as using "New S***" by Marilyn Manson for Dragon Age, but still.. if you make mature games for mature audience, you should be using mature music for promoting them - and Bring Me the Horizon music isn't aimed at the same demographic as Witcher games

Trailer was great. Music fits atmosphere.
I'm trying to start new game for 2 weeks (my second game (original + HoS)). First game I finished on 1.04 version or something like that (no additional dialogues, etc). Only thing that I'm waiting for is a new patch. Finally, would you kindly give any information about changes?

He's supposedly dead according to the books. But then again so are Geralt, Yen and Regis IMO.

Oh! For some reason that slipped my mind. I vaguely recall something but can't remember exactly when that happened.

At the very least, it could be one of the Knights Errant.

Just look at it, I WANT!......though some stuff I have already seen in other videos/yutubers stuff. But hey.....it's official and coming soon to a PC or ps4 near you...

..:eek:kay:

Oh! For some reason that slipped my mind. I vaguely recall something but can't remember exactly when that happened.

It is just after Geralt saves Dandelion from the executioner in Toussiant. On pages 270 and 271 in the English fan translation PDF available online.
‘Because of you,’ the witcher said reproachfully, ‘we had to run away from Toussaint like outlaws or bandits. I did not have any time to see...’

‘Fringilla Vigo? You would not have seen her. She left shortly after your departure, In January. She simply disappeared.’

‘I did not mean her,’ Geralt coughed, looking over at Ciri who was listening. ‘I wanted to see Reynart. To introduce him to Ciri...’

Dandelion bowed his head. ‘The good knight Reynart do Boris-Fresnes,’ Dandelion said, ‘fell in late February when facing some invaders near the border fortress of Vedette near the Cervantesa Pass. Anarietta bestowed on him posthumously...’

‘Shut up, please.’

Dandelion was silent and incredibly obedient.

For me, I think the music is actually ok, because I barely noticed it. True, it is not as stand out as the music in a night to remember, but ppl can tell which trailer is more costly.

Top Bottom