Blood and Wine -- Launch Trailer!

+
i thought it would be funny if (since B&W is centred around vampires) if one of the vampires got all pissy at geralt for making him/her sparkle after he through a moon dust bomb at them or geralt would make a joke about how pretty they look in glitter.

would have been a nice little nod to twilight.
i know its waaay too late for it to happen but it would have been pretty funny. ^w^

Don't mess Twilight into Witcher :D We are talking about proper vampires now, not pretty teen boys/girls ;)

I'm more a fan of more subtle easter eggs, and some things are just not easy to sneak it in. And one ring to rule them all.

THIS IS SPARTA!

Times ten.

I rather hope you lot realise this joke was probably poking fun at Twilight.

---------- Updated at 11:22 PM ----------

smash skull like butter and put in shroop.
Also -- you unrefined troll -- you're supposed to spread crushed skull-butter on toast, not put it in a soup. :facepalm:

Last edited:

---------- Updated at 11:22 PM ----------

Also -- you unrefined troll -- you're supposed to spread crushed skull-butter on toast, not put it in a soup. :facepalm:

Troll no eat baerd. Only good stew. You man, want see inside of Troll's pot too?! :rage:

Yeah, but still... I don't want Geralt to have anything to do with that "vampire" parody :D Even with my bad sense of humor that is too much... I have seen lots of Twilight parodies, but they are all terrible. Twilight is so terrible, that you can't even mock it so that it sounds funny.

Yeah, but still... I don't want Geralt to have anything to do with that "vampire" parody :D Even with my bad sense of humor that is too much... I have seen lots of Twilight parodies, but they are all terrible. Twilight is so terrible, that you can't even mock it so that it sounds funny.
okay sorry geez. just thought it was clever.

Top Bottom