Blood and Wine -- Launch Trailer!

+
Blood and Wine -- Launch Trailer!

Only one week left till the premiere of Blood and Wine -- the last expansion for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt! While you wait, be sure to check out the launch trailer here!

Warning: If you want to keep your experience with the expansion as fresh as possible, please avoid watching this trailer which contains some minor elements from the main plot!

Blood and Wine premieres May 31, 2016!

Pre-order now at: http://buy.thewitcher.com/

There will be a boxed edition of Blood and Wine, which contains physical versions of the Northern Realms and Nilfgaard GWENT decks. If you pre-ordered the Expansion Pass digitally you can get the limited edition decks separately by going to: http://redeemgwent.com

Nice trailer, can't wait to play it and finish this saga....I don't dig the music chosen for this trailer, but oh well, nothing I can do xD

AMAZING! Thank you guys again for the nth time for everything :D

I've also sent @Marcin Momot a PM on this since I didn't want to make a new thread, but isn't it about time we players who have been importing save file since TW1 and 2 get a special achievement for the finishing the nearly decade journey with Geralt? Please make that happen :D

Uncompressed full HD

Last edited:

Well made trailer :like:

And i have the feeling the bald vampire will be the main villain, not the one with hair.

Btw, everytime i hear " this will be not a ordinary contract..." they raise the bar with the expectations higher and higher.

Looks amazing!

Also I wonder, when precisely does it unlock? Because Steam just says "6 days" not hours and so on.

Does that mean it unlocks one second after midnight? : )

aaawesome! now we have a prper great action trailer!, these new nemies are really going to be a challenge, i recognize some ...barghests?
that music is "strange" for this kind of game btw

Was I the only one that thought that the music was a bit weird? I don't think it went well with the video. For some reason it also kept playing out of only one speaker, like jumping from left speaker to right speaker, not both.

Doesn't matter though, still pumped for B&W next week!

:geraltfeelgood:

Last edited:
Well most of the time you see action sequences, so in this case it fits quite well.
At least i dont see it negative .
If it would be just another region trailer i would agree.

I found this trailer and " new region" really boring... I expected to see something new , instead it's always the same... I have seen so much of the Shaelmaar scene, the black vampire and the bald vampire that I am already tired of them without even started the expansion:sleeping:

Love the trailer. I can't wait to meet all these familiar characters again and of course to learn more about the new character. The music is great too. 7 days! I can't wait!

Apart from the music, which fits only certain parts of the trailer imo, the hype is still STRONK here!

Barghest and that TW2 Arena :geraltfeelgood:

The trailer was nice, the music absolutely awful though. The game has such an amazing soundtrack, so no idea why choose something that doesnt fit at all.
Not that it matters. Less than 7 days and we can finally play it!

I found this trailer and " new region" really boring... I expected to see something new , instead it's always the same... I have seen so much of the Shaelmaar scene, the black vampire and the bald vampire that I am already tired of them without even started the expansion

Just kidding ;)

Maybe this is now because in the HoS trailer people cried for too many spoilers....
And a few nice new scenes are still included.

Last edited:
Maybe this is now because in the HoS trailer people cried for too many spoilers....
And a few nice new scenes are still included.

Yes, I don't care about the trailer, I am still hyped for BaW ;) I just wanted to see something from the faerytale area with giant mushrooms!

I also hate to see the new giants in the expansion with the F***ing helmet on!! This and the one with the peacock barrel! I want to see their ugly faces:rant:

Top Bottom