Blood and Wine -- Launch Trailer!

+
I stand corrected. I just listened to the full thing on YouTube. The full song and the lyrics are awful. But it still sounds good in the trailer.

sounds like christian rock to me, i really thought they were about to start blasting some alterbridge or something. I actually hate everything about the trailer and thought it was the worst one they've ever made (not just the music but also the voice overs). but doesn't kill my hype for the dlc

The music wasn't my thing but this being the final chapter it reminded me of the final quest back to the first game. I think it was Vader who did the song but that metal instrumental was out of nowhere but fit in somehow so well.

Anyways enough nostalgia, everything looks great so far and I'm very excited. Though the whole timeline of the dlc does annoy me as it's hyped to be his final quest even though it happens during the main game before the end. Shoot me, I'm anal about timelines. But it is really just a minor bump for me.

Overall though I feel a deep sadness. This series is what got me into gaming as a bigger hobby and has always been a quality marker for what other developers should strive for in their own way.

And with saying goodbye after being with the Witcher for nearly ten years for a lot of us(much longer for our Polish friends) this end brings a birth of a new story and a new setting, and maybe a higher standard.

It's been said many a time before but our friend Geralt deserves a good, long and possibly permanent break. It has been one hell of a damn ride. Thank you, CDPR.

So... Should we burn 'im?

Speaking of Monty Python and The Witcher 3, I do wish sometimes I could swap Roach to one of those blokes with coconuts...

That would be something...fore sure :D
Plus a few crazy french people in toussaint.... :lol:

Last edited:
All right, friends, back on topic.

I didn't notice any witches -- or geese, for that matter -- in the launch trailer. How very odd.

Last edited:
i thought it would be funny if (since B&W is centred around vampires) if one of the vampires got all pissy at geralt for making him/her sparkle after he through a moon dust bomb at them or geralt would make a joke about how pretty they look in glitter.

would have been a nice little nod to twilight.
i know its waaay too late for it to happen but it would have been pretty funny. ^w^

Top Bottom