Blood and Wine -- more screenshots!

+
After all this trolling (....^^ ) , i wonder if we see some trolls again ?
I had much fun with them in the main game :D

Last edited:
..man just watched a Nerdist preview on YT and there's a $h!tload of spoilers all over the web now...gonna go off radar until this gets released. at this rate, I'm gonna have all the plot spoiled by the time the expansion hits..cheers guys! see you on the other side!

..man just watched a Nerdist preview on YT and there's a $h!tload of spoilers all over the web now...gonna go off radar until this gets released. at this rate, I'm gonna have all the plot spoiled by the time the expansion hits..cheers guys! see you on the other side!

I was strong enough to avoid them. Seems like it was a good decision.

I was strong enough to avoid them. Seems like it was a good decision.
I told you so. Yeah I do try to avoid it but it's like everywhere and it's annoying. Why do they have to do that? Honestly? Why even bother inviting reviewers to play like 2-3-4 hours of the game and then allow them to post stuff? Seriously... Same goes with screenshots. Hearts of Stone wasn't as spoiled as this is. Seriously... if CDPR are done enough to allow this level of details to be shown, they might as well publish the thing this weekend. What's the point of another week then? So that they can spoiler it more? Jeez Louise...

cyseal

New spell/sign along with frost one?

I told you so. Yeah I do try to avoid it but it's like everywhere and it's annoying.
The difference is, i just don't click on them if i don't want to see them.
Its easy to avoid it. It's our decision if we want to see it or not.
Dont get this wrong, i understand you - but you cant blame cdpr for too many spoilers if you klick on everything ;)

Yeah, trolls are hilarious fellows in this game I want to see more of them

Nekkar goulash 2.0 :lol:

I love Trolls in W3

If we can have more in B&W it is more than welcome :)
It would be hilarious to have a quest to track down Wine thieves
A Group of Trolls only cook their food in exquisite Wine :D

Top Bottom