Blood and Wine -- New Screenshots released

+

Maybe it Koschey? He is quite capable on this ... But then there is the last question, from whence marks claw on his chest? Or maybe it cuts from pincers...

I think the that demonic aberration of a vampire or whatever it may be it also has some sort of interest in experimenting on human parts after sucking the blood. Maybe he's a coroner or mage in his part-time. :rolleyes:

Console owners do not own a computer or laptop; Widnows? Hehe....

Yeah, I have a laptop, but I didn't buy this for gaming. I don't want to ruin my Witcher 1 experience with lousy performance :( Some day, when this laptop dies, I will buy new and better one so I can finally play W1. Sadly it takes time.

@Troldierman, thanks for the support :D

Yeah, I have a laptop, but I didn't buy this for gaming. I don't want to ruin my Witcher 1 experience with lousy performance :( Some day, when this laptop dies, I will buy new and better one so I can finally play W1. Sadly it takes time.

@Troldierman , thanks for the support :D

Well, I believe that cheap laptops or computers can play W1 nowdays. But who knows, you may need to wait another 10 years... whatever....

Last edited:
I have just two questions:
1) When will you tell us the date of the release day ie the day of info in May?
2) Why didn't @Marcin Momot post this himself here instead of having to be written in third person?

:p

1) When will you tell us the date of the release day ie the day of info in May?
2) Why didn't @Marcin Momot post this himself here instead of having to be written in third person?
Soon®!
2. He's rather a busy fellow. He can't be expected to stay in the first-person all the time. (Jokes aside, the text of the release is a copy of CD Projekt RED's e-mail newsletter, which is sent to subscribers. It seems they liked his quotation so well, they decided to reiterate it here.)

Blood? Wine? BLOOD? Blood AND Wine? How much more vampire can it get? :huh:

Also, there is a distinct lack of vampires in TW3 so far. Katakans and Ekkimaras don't count. Give me Bruxae.

Yeah give us back our naked vampires ! lol

I bet that this mushroom part is the one where Roach gains her ability to speak ;)
Wish she could gain an ability to swim instead...
:D

Yeah, I have a laptop, but I didn't buy this for gaming. I don't want to ruin my Witcher 1 experience with lousy performance
Some day, when this laptop dies, I will buy new and better one so I can finally play W1. Sadly it takes time.
How old is your laptop, specs?
My 2009 laptop (720QM, GF240m), had zero performance problems with TW1. So there is a chance your laptop is also TW1 capable.

How old is your laptop, specs?
My 2009 laptop (720QM, GF240m), had zero performance problems with TW1. So there is a chance your laptop is also TW1 capable.

I am currently playing TW1 on high settings with my mac book pro and no probs (tho I did put 16 GB of RAM in this one)

Feline Trousers have that special design. (like half the trouser has leather in it)
So?Temerian trousers got exactly rhe same. But that one have no brigandine breastplate and spaulders, no splinted bracers, absolutelly nothing common to Feline armor. B=ut very much alike leather jacket from the Witcher 1.

And now, a few of my minor observations and speculations:

Are they standing in an arena, perhaps? A walled tourney-ground? (Note the grille-work gate [prison-door style], and reinforced cage-work on the walls, which would be impractical for a fortress, but reasonable for an arena, or tournament theatre. Also, note the dull red banners hanging from the timber walls, the jousting shield above the gate, and the pennants which may be seen on the rail beyond. These suggest a ceremonial, festive function for the area. Perhaps the Duchess is congratulating Sir Geralt on a victory? (Also, notice that Geralt's in checkers? Stylish choice, if a wee bit unusual.)

Good observation skills, i didn't notice the banners and the shield. ^_^
Now, if this is the case, and you're right about this place being an arena, do you think CDPR will give it only a role of plot development, or they're gonna re-introduce the arena mode of the witcher 2? I'm talking about the chances to happen, not ours preference, i'm sure most of the people want this mode back (it can add several hours of gameplay easily).

Thanks to everyone trying to help poor console player with W1 issues :)

If someone else wants to talk about this, please feel free to PM me, so that we don't wake the moderators with our off topic posts.

Edit:
Problem solved, playing Witcher 1 at the moment! Thanks again guys!

Last edited:
Top Bottom