Blood and Wine -- New Screenshots released

+
But travelling all the way to toussaint does not seem like something he would do when searching for Ciri
Well, this doesn't make so much sense for me too.
Especially when you consider the requested lvl for B&W is 35

Nevertheless they integrated it this way.

well, we have to wait. i think they know what they're doing.

I think I would not travel to Toussant during the main campaign unless it offered something of interest or charecter build component that I wanted.

It just wouldn't make sense and I would honestly welcome them simply growing a pair and adding it as after endgame content for storytelling sakes. It would actually be pretty neat if someone found Geralt at Kaer Morhen to inform him about the Knights strolling around in Velen asking for him. How about Percival Schuttenbach or Yarpen Zigrin and if they are too much, why not simply send Geralt a letter via Yens black Kestrel or a white dove from Triss or the pompous chamberlain
if Ciri became empress or Ciri herself if she didn't?

It just wouldn't make sense and I would honestly welcome them simply growing a pair and adding it as after endgame content for storytelling sakes. It would actually be pretty neat if someone found Geralt at Kaer Morhen to inform him about the Knights strolling around in Velen asking for him. How about Percival Schuttenbach or Yarpen Zigrin and if they are too much, why not simply send Geralt a letter via Yens black Kestrel or a white dove from Triss or the pompous chamberlain
if Ciri became empress or Ciri herself if she didn't?
One of the Devs posted that BaW wouldn't be available until after you reach novigrad

One of the Devs posted that BaW wouldn't be available until after you reach novigrad

Then perhaps dandelion will be in it...? :smiling2:

EDIT: He specifically said that we won't be able to begin B&W until after a "certain point" in the Novigrad questline.

EDIT: He specifically said that we won't be able to begin B&W until after a "certain point" in the Novigrad questline.

Yes, in some previews it was said specifically that the Novigrad main quest line needs to be completed until the quest where Dandelion is rescued. Although there has been no confirmation yet whether he actually appears in Toussaint, at least he did not on any of the videos released so far.

Although there has been no confirmation yet whether he actually appears in Toussaint, at least he did not on any of the videos released so far.

It's not like he was Anna's boyfriend or something...who knows we might see a reunion, since they didn't part on good terms last time I checked. :wondering:

It's not like he was Anna's boyfriend or something...who knows we might see a reunion, since they didn't part on good terms last time I checked

I have seen this conversation about Dandelion in one of the previews, and he apparently does not travel to Toussaint with Geralt, but maybe he will appear later.

I am really excited about B&W. A literally entire game. But I really wish they would have added the ability to do as many ng+ as you want. Cause I'm going to end up playing B&W on my new game +, then going back to my original playthrough and play H&S then B&W. Then do my ng+ again. It just bother me because I have all my potions and bombs and etc unlocked already. Loosing progress just sucks to me.

Last edited:
I have seen this conversation about Dandelion in one of the previews, and he apparently does not travel to Toussaint with Geralt, but maybe he will appear later.

Oh man...I really do hope he shows up. However...he is committed to one certain Callonetta. Can't imagine him "politely" refusing Anna. :cheers4:

Cause I'm going to end up playing B&W on my new game +, then going back to my original playthrough and play H&S then B&W. Then do my ng+ again.
Why not finish HoS & B&W and make an additional savegame backup to use ?
So you dont need at least to play HoS & B&W everytime before you can start NG+.

additional Ng++ playthrough, or even unlimited would be a hell to balance...

Why not finish HoS & B&W and make an additional savegame backup to use ?
So you dont need at least to play HoS & B&W everytime before you can start NG+.

additional Ng++ playthrough, or even unlimited would be a hell to balance...

So finish everything on my original play through. Then do a new game+? Is that what you are saying?

So finish everything on my original play through. Then do a new game+? Is that what you are saying?
Yeah, if you dont want to play HoS & B&W everytime before you start NG+, it's the best way to finish everything and make a save game backup you can use over and over. So you can directly start NG+

And are there any hint about the release trailer date? That week or before the release?

Maybe there will be something today afternoon, for Hearts of Stone the trailer was also a week before the expansion, and major announcements, releases, trailers, etc. are often on Tuesdays. At least some screenshots, since last week it was said that more screenshots will be released this week. But this is all only guessing. It is already known however that the embargo on reviews will be lifted tomorrow.

Last edited:
Maybe there will be something today afternoon, for Hearts of Stone the trailer was also a week before the expansion, and major announcements, releases, trailers, etc. are often on Tuesdays. At least some screenshots, since last week it was said that more screenshots will be released this week. But this is all only guessing. It is already known however that the embargo on reviews will be lifted tomorrow.

I wonder if the reviewers played B&W with the 1.2 patch? Probably not? The game could turn out to be even more different than that they played.

I still don't get why this is even necessary. What is the problem with sending out copies for early reviews on Thursday. That gives reviewers 4 days to play the DLC and write a review. That is more than enough time and nobody actually needs the review to come out like a week before the game. What for? So that you basically have to stop using the internet, metacritic, IGN, and like any big reviewer site because it's absolutely abundant with spoilers?

Top Bottom