Blood and Wine -- New Screenshots released

+
i have no words...
the screens are amazing (thanks for the extra one for the forum members )

it looks so good im just staring them and hope i get sucked in by some magic !!!

the girl to the right , the one with the "wierd look" is so freaking hot

cant wait to get more news next month :D

Ok, screens look great and the Toussaint area looks pretty much how it was descripted in the books.. Anna and her companions look great, the W1 type of armor is a very nice idea and much appreciated + those fu.., ehmm, bastards scolopendromorphs are back which is great + huge American McGee's Alice vibe in that mushroom screenshot and that's a huge plus in my book :).. and one more thing that I noticed, the draw distance is way better in this new screenshots than in the main game, I really hope that the draw distance is going to be like that in this expansion

Someone got drunk while celebrating the new screenshots

It depends - what is the taste of Toussaint wine? I sense blood & grapes ritual.

Last edited:
Only to me the woman with the horny look on the right looks like a dude? And why do i find her/him hot anyway?

oh my...
this surpasses my expectations of "screenshot" new armors, those npc's, those landscapes, this is too much, absolutely fantastic
(geralt in wonderland? :p )

is that an arena? (geralt with four ladies image)

Last edited:
These screenshots are so amazing I literally squeeled when I saw them.

And can we appreciate Anna Henrietta?! Dam girl, I want your hair and, well, something more. *drools*

I am so psyched for this expansion! And that screenshot with Roach and the sun flowers is just perfect!

It's unknown how old is she, but in 1261 Anna Henrietta was dating Dandelion (who was about 40 years old in 1264) and in 1263 she became monarch (after her husband Rajmund died). And it's 1272 in-game year right now.

there is a magic potion in Witcher world, that slows down the aging... Mages have it, but do not want to share it with just everybody... (was invented by Ortolan)

Top Bottom