Blood and Wine -- New Screenshots released

+
When I saw that blonde on the right, I completely forgot about Fringilla, Cynthia and Madame Sasha : )

I so hope she will have a bigger role than just Anna's companion : )

I strongly suspect Geralt will have to wrestle her (one way or another)

Does anyone know if theses swords already are in the game. I noticed a lion head in Geralt silver sword.
Lion school confirmed !

All the other ladies are wearing Azure necklaces, hers is green. Undercover main villain confirmed?

Soooo amazing!!! The vibe of Toussaint is great! New aromors look sweet and skolopendromorfs are back! I'm full of respect for you Reds!

I thought Anna is as same old as Pavetta (if she was alive). so maybe 35-40?
It's unknown how old is she, but in 1261 Anna Henrietta was dating Dandelion (who was about 40 years old in 1264) and in 1263 she became monarch (after her husband Rajmund died). And it's 1272 in-game year right now.

Man i don't know how to express my gratitude and emotion to CDPR but all i can say I LOVE U <3
With these screenshot it make me feel like it's going to be a masterpiece like a main game and probably better in fact :)

Does anyone know if theses swords already are in the game. I noticed a lion head in Geralt silver sword.
Lion school confirmed !

They are from ursine Set

Guest 3847602

I love the colors so much, just what my eyes need after Dark Souls 3. :cool:

Guest 2364765

So i wonder what's the part two of the "surprise".

inb4soon(tm)

Marcin Momot said:
Toussaint, the new realm we’re creating for the expansion, is unlike anything you’ve seen in Wild Hunt – carefree and colorful, but your gut never stops telling you that there’s some real dark stuff happening underneath all that.

Without question, a twisted fairytale, with just a wee dash of whimsy. I'm intrigued. Please, tell us more. . .

Top Bottom