Blood and Wine -- New Screenshots released

+
Where is the last screenshot fro forum members only? Did I miss it or is it one of the ones revealed?

I wonder who are those hotties in the first pic

that queen is smoking hot i hope that geralt can "know her better" in the game (if you know what i mean)

Is it just me or look these screenshots kinda low-res and overbright compared to the vanilla game ?
Are these console shots ?

Anyway i cant wait to play this again cd projekt red :)

that queen is smoking hot i hope that geralt can "know her better" in the game (if you know what i mean)

No clue, tell us... :p

Btw, i just have the feeling now the right blonde behind anna could be the villain... just a feeling( if we get a badass female vampire as villain ofc.) But i think so.
She stand behind anna, maybe pulls the threads from the background and her look at geralt....something is wrong.

@Riven-Twain Nice name change. Any relation to Mark? They are both pen names of a sort.
Good of you to notice. Thanks. I'm afraid there's not much relation to Clemens, though. Compared to him, my wit falls rather wide of the mark. As to the name's significance, allow me to borrow a line from the true Twain (adjust as necessary):
Persons attempting to find a motive in this narrative will be prosecuted; persons attempting to find a moral in it will be banished; persons attempting to find a plot in it will be shot.
Cheers.

Top Bottom