Blood and Wine -- New Screenshots released

+

is it just me, or is the draw distance way higher than anywhere in the base game?

Your opinion brothers witcher's, who are with him would do such a thing? I doubt that Bruxa capable of such ...
Arachnomorph creature like Idr from Season of Storms?

"The man pulling the brush cart screamed and Geralt saw him flying a fathom up, his blood gushing in wide streaks. He fell, only to be thrust into the air again, this time in two bloody pieces. He wasn't screaming any more. It was the woman who was shrieking now, paralysed with fear, just like her daughter."

Attachments

• iHP5hom2SuaKAVryXqj4_tumblr_ns03pb0lkn1trty0oo1_540.jpg
    iHP5hom2SuaKAVryXqj4_tumblr_ns03pb0lkn1trty0oo1_540.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
i hope we gonna get more details next month
im so hyped right now after seeing those screenshots
i just cant waittttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

This is one of the best news i've got today ;D , I'm sure the new soundtrack will reach everyone's expectations and even surpass them all.
Imagine, you're at the moment where the second screenshot takes place, you just have arrived at toussaint, and then a track starts playing with an eery and easygoing vibe.

:geraltfeelgood:

I'm expecting a main track that matchs this colorful region, like "The Fields of Ard Skellig" matchs the mystical and untouched lands of Skellig, and like the White Orchard's theme represents this feeling of melancoly and the warm welcome to the witcher universe.

Also, I suppose the 2 hours of soundtrack includes ambient tracks, thus the official soundtrack should be less than 2 hours. I'm just pointing this out because after, people starts ranting about promises CDPR made.

May we'll get to hear the initial soundtrack from Roach April 1st video in B&W.

Dandelion is like a sailor. He has sweethearts everywhere he goes :)

If we finish Cabaret Quest, then he is bound to his Inn and priscilla. Anna then is free for Geralt to take a chance.
But then both Priscilla and Dandelion can also travel to toussaint for special performance
Geralt still has his chances with Anna its a non-linear game with player choices after all ;)

i think that this guy was cutted by the monster we can see in the cover, he cutted the man with this two arms with a thing that seem a claw or a blade, i think i don´t know maybe it is possible, you know. Or maybe he was peeling potatoes and cut himself, nobody knows.

Maybe it Koschey? He is quite capable on this ... But then there is the last question, from whence marks claw on his chest? Or maybe it cuts from pincers...

i think that this guy was cutted by the monster we can see in the cover, he cutted the man with this two arms with a thing that seem a claw or a blade, i think i don´t know maybe it is possible, you know. Or maybe he was peeling potatoes and cut himself, nobody knows.
I'm generally not a grammar Nazi but I have to, it's for your own good. There is no "cutted" in English. It's always "cut".

Moderators, will there be a small bottle of Toussaint wine included in the release? Fallout 4 (release) had a can of Redbull at least :p

Last edited:
Wohoo! New monsters and Alice In Wonderland mushrooms :animier: But where are the vampires? Is that other half of the surprise going to be release date or trailer? ;)

What a birthday present, thanks CDPR!

I'm so excited excited exited.... HYPEHYPEHYPE!!!!!

Top Bottom