Blood and Wine -- Out Now!

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
Blood and Wine -- Out Now!

Blood and Wine the second expansion to The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is now available on PC, PS4 and Xbox One!

Get your copy at: buy.thewitcher.com

Good morning!

Is it right, that for PC the data volume is only 7,2 GB so ca. the half from the announced 15,1 GB?

Just downloading it!

I need to get some sleep first so I'll let my PS4 load it in peace. After I wake up, it's time for some BLOOD AND WINE!

(if I can sleep..)

What a nice thing to wake up to !
Thanks again, CDPR for all your hard work.
I will wait for dusk, get some snacks and drinks and then dive right into B&W for the next hours.
Will avoid any contact to the internet until I finished it.
To all the other Witcher fans: Have fun !

Sorry for being stupid, but how can I start BaW in the middle of NG+? Can I integrate it into my already ongoing walkthrough?
I only see options for starting over completely (NG or NG+) and for starting the DLC only.

Sorry for being stupid, but how can I start BaW in the middle of NG+? Can I integrate it into my already ongoing walkthrough?
I only see options for starting over completely (NG or NG+) and for starting the DLC only.

what's your level? Probably need to be at a certain level. Just a guess because I started a new game, still in White Orchard though, and neither of the expansion quests shows up in the journal.

A question for the ones playing Blood and Wine. Can i upgrade Viper armor further or it will be like i left it in Hearts of Stone? Manticore is changing appearance too only while Legendary and looks like have just one tier.

I'm level 56, NG+. Already have played through HoS after completing first game, then started NG+. Now I have HoS quests in my quest list, but nothing from BaW.

Ah, I have played 7 hours today and I just love this expansion :) Just collected all Skellige cards and cleared all notice boards. Skellige deck is awesome! Now it's time to start doing other quests! I think this is going to take way over 30 hours for me :D It's sad that I have to leave to work soon :( But tomorrow I'm going to continue again!

Thanks REDS, this expansion is really something already, and I have barely started :) I'm having a strong feeling that this is only going to get better!

Played 6 hours straight since afternoon. What an epic reunion with the *ahem* BFF vampire. :geraltfeelgood:Timing was just perfect. The steward just gave a tour of Corvo Bianco. That's it for today.

no armor upgrade, you build them as new. (no need for mastercrafted version). Viper armor doesnt have grandmaster version.
That sad. Hoped there will be enhancements for starting Kaermorhen armor alternative. It still looks cool:cirisad:

So this is it. The final expansion for my beloved game. Oh, I feel so happy and sad in the same time. I want to qoute a sentence form the PC Gamer review.
"Frankly if one of these expansions came out every year I'd still be playing The Witcher 3 in 2020." I feel the same. You guys nailed the gameplay in the base game, the only I had was the vampires. Now, you fixed it, but not just that, give them a deep story. You know how happy I was when I first fighted against a bruxa? The fight has the same feeling as the CGI trailer, and it was awesome. One last wish for you, CDPR please don't waste the art behind the two expansions and make a new artbook wich contains arts from the expansions as well.

Just a quick note to the devs to say that I am really enjoying Blood and Wine and that you did not disappoint.

I'm moving like a turtle through the world and taking my sweet time, but I love what I've seen so far. Exploring Beauclair is a blast, and I have already come across a few easter eggs that have made me jump out of my seat - won't spoil those for others, though.

Art design is top notch, love the soundtrack, and I can't wait to start upgrading my vineyard :)

Top Bottom