Blood Gold quest buggy

+
Hey, since the netfix series witcher released i started a new game on witcher. now i have a buggy quest i made earlier but it didnt count as completed. for the quest blood gold i had to find the chest and loot it, which i did, but as is saw later the quest did not complete. and i have no savegame from before that because its many days ago. is there a way to finsish that one? cant interact with the chest any more.

is that messing with any archievment? lke 100% or something? is there an archiment like that? would be secret one

TW3 achievements have never been that reliable. You could load a previous save game and complete the quest a second time. That might trigger the achievement.

Here‘s an official info regarding achievements from support:

like i said, i have no savegame from before that quest :eek::eek: i just realized that this quest is still open, still saying i have to find the treasure i already found...

Unfortnately, if the quest got borked, there may be nothing else to do except reload...or try for the achievement on a another playthrough. It's possible that you interacted with the area before your went to find the treasure during the quest. It can mess with the quest flags. That's happened to me before.

Top Bottom