Blood Patch problems

+
dlevere said:
This File Shack Blood patch has a trojan in it. :mad:http://www.fileshack.com/file.x/12936/The+Witcher+Enhanced+Edition+-+Blood+PatchDecription Anti-virus successfully quarantined a virus or virusesDate / Time 2009-06-27 06:46:38-4:00Type TreatVirus name Trojan.Win32.Pasta.ydFilename C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\witcher_blood_patch.exeAction QuarantinedMode ManualE-mail
so? what antivirus says that? what OTHER antivirus says that ? Virustotal says this: witcher_blood_patch.exethe patch edits some files, so yes its behavior will look suspicious, so i'll say to take any antivir report with a grain of salt :beer:

LicaonKter said:
LicaonKter said:
I tried the reinstall, still get the information that I already have this patch.
you have the US edition and it says that ?make a picture of the box please
The box of the Witcher? I don't have the box that it came in, I tossed it.However, I live in Maryland, and I got the original Witcher off of Amazon, then upgraded to the EE from the witcher site.

Slicer77 said:
The box of the Witcher? I don't have the box that it came in, I tossed it.However, I live in Maryland, and I got the original Witcher off of Amazon, then upgraded to the EE from the witcher site.
does it look like you are missing blood effects?

KeithWeisshar said:
Do I still need the blood revival patch for the North American version of the game when installing the v1.5 patch?
I would like to know the same thing as this poster. please advise. if you need the blood patch after installing version 1.5 of the game.

BeaverHunter said:
I would like to know the same thing as this poster. please advise. if you need the blood patch after installing version 1.5 of the game.
it was always before patch 1.5 and after 1.4 anywayif you have patch 1.5 and blood on the screen, then it's ok and you don't need it

LicaonKter said:
LicaonKter said:
it was always before patch 1.5 and after 1.4 anywayif you have patch 1.5 and blood on the screen, then it's ok and you don't need it
Understood. But as I sit here waiting for the Director's Cut patch so that I can do a fresh install from scratch it would be nice to know officially if the blood fix was included in the v1.5 patch. I thought it was strange that it was never mentioned in the release notes for v1.5 patch.

I do see blood but its not all the time. never playing this game i dont know if it should be more then there is. to me its very little amount of blood if any.

BeaverHunter said:
I do see blood but its not all the time. never playing this game i dont know if it should be more then there is. to me its very little amount of blood if any.
US users get the Directors Cut Patch: http://www.thewitcher.com/community/en/news/925.html

FrankD3 said:
FrankD3 said:
FrankD3 said:
Understood. But as I sit here waiting for the Director's Cut patch so that I can do a fresh install from scratch it would be nice to know officially if the blood fix was included in the v1.5 patch. I thought it was strange that it was never mentioned in the release notes for v1.5 patch.
Great news! I just got a reply from Eriash.The Blood Revival patch was included in the v1.5 patch.So with that v1.5 patch you get everything up to date and then the Director's Cut patch supplies the previously censored files.I'm good to go! :beer:

Top Bottom