Blood pump does not work with Berserk

+
I noticed that I cannot get Blood Pump to work with Berserk.
If I try to activate Blood Pump, it shows the cooldown but health is not restored. It was working before I got the Berserk cyberware though.

Oh I wonder if it's the arm cyberwear then, because I got Berserk and Gorilla Arms at the same time, now I'm not sure
The arm cyberware is a known issue but with everything else going on with this game it's hard to rule out there isn't other conflicting features. So it really could be both.

Would be good to check if you could reload before getting Gorilla Arms, get em one a t a time? I've also run into a blood pump problem but clearly with arms cyberware. This seems like something QA should have caught, early on in testing... unless it was introduced in the 1.05 or 1.06 patches.

Would be good to check if you could reload before getting Gorilla Arms, get em one a t a time? I've also run into a blood pump problem but clearly with arms cyberware. This seems like something QA should have caught, early on in testing... unless it was introduced in the 1.05 or 1.06 patches.
I encounter the problem day of lunch. And that's not the only problem I encountered by a long shot. So a lot made it pass QA regrettably.

Blood Pump just doesn't work. It never, ever worked for me. I think it's just straight out broken.

Top Bottom