BLOOD & WINE FANS WISHLIST

+

:whistle:

TOUSSAINT IN AUTUMN!

I really like how Beuclair looks and the new screenshots in general... But I think that the surrounding area looks just the same of the rest of the game. Devs said that Toussaint it's an area unlike everything we have already seen... But to me it just looks the same as the Novigrad surrounding area.

So....... Why not giving it an autumn-like touch? Devs could recolor the trees with yellow/orange/red. This will completely change the aspect of Toussaint making it really different from the rest of the game! I don't think it's a hard work to do...

I would love to see Toussaint looking like this:

Think about it REDS ;)

Attachments

• Schloss-Neuschwanstein-erleuchtet-im-Herbst.jpg
    Schloss-Neuschwanstein-erleuchtet-im-Herbst.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
They probably want it to be in the summer because that suits the intended atmosphere of the expansion better, and for consistency with the main game (if the events of the expansion take place during the same time frame).

They could leave it in summer but with autumn-like colors.... Also in the Crookback bog area trees have no leaves like during winter, but it's still summer...

It's a faerytale land after all, everything could happen ;)

i would like to see a gezza and his love interest maybe having a wedding and making it official.i mean what better location than toussaint right? and even better place to catch up with friends post endgame to see how their travelling (like hows ciri's witcher work coming along/ruling her empire) and there could be a lot of cool quest to include; like choosing who should be your best man? (zoltan,dandalion,lambert,eskel etc.) as well has some emotional scenes like having someone walk triss/yen down the isle.afterwards your love interest comes to kaer morhen with you to live out the rest of your life in solitude with you do the odd job (free roam/ non canon stuff)

i understand gerlats "story" is over,but i think that would be a great note to end his story on. a true happy ever after theme.

i would like to see a gezza and his love interest maybe having a wedding and making it official.i mean what better location than toussaint right? and even better place to catch up with friends post endgame to see how their travelling (like hows ciri's witcher work coming along/ruling her empire) and there could be a lot of cool quest to include; like choosing who should be your best man? (zoltan,dandalion,lambert,eskel etc.) as well has some emotional scenes like having someone walk triss/yen down the isle.afterwards your love interest comes to kaer morhen with you to live out the rest of your life in solitude with you do the odd job (free roam/ non canon stuff)

i understand gerlats "story" is over,but i think that would be a great note to end his story on. a true happy ever after theme.
That's it. This thread explains my wishes. I talked about this but I couldn't explain (understandable way) well. Thank you for that.

---------- Updated at 12:18 PM ----------

You know this expansion will be include book characters. By the way, In the book, Yennefer/Triss/Dandelion etc. interactions with them. I think Not important what CDPR says. Yeah, I think quests-time relation same like HoS but characters? Uncertain. Yennefer etc. will be there? Uncertain. It's not simple @sv3672. I'm sorry, I think It's more complicated what you think. We will wait and see :)

1.More skill slots.

2.More Runewright enchantments

3.Reduce duration of Cats Potion to 5-6 minutes.

4.Ability to store potions in storage box

5.FIX AXII PUPPET AND DELUSIONS ALREADY GOD DAMNIT.

6.Change crafting menu such that, Weapon Smiths will only show weapons and Armour Smiths will only show armour.

7.MOAR YEN AND TRISS SEX.

8.BUFF Crossbows and bolts.

9.Reduce crossbolt prices OR make craftable EPIC bolts.

10.More Yen and Triss sex.

Most of the above suggestions do not seem to be specific to Blood and Wine, they could be implemented in patches or (if one is made) enhanced edition.

Seeing as how blood and wine is going to be a huge installment into the witcher game I thought it would be a good opportunity for them to add these stuff while they're at it

Before giving my ideas i have a question for the Moderator:
I'm currently writing the script for a hypothetical quest and I'd love to submit to devs to learn their idea and if they might consider implementing it in B&W. How to have le the devs have my quest script?
Sorry for the late reply. The developers generally don't give individual feedback on suggestions, owing to the large number they receive from their enthusiastic admirers; nor can we ever guarantee that any suggestion made here on the Forums will be implemented. However, the developers are receptive to players' feedback, and do read it. If you'd like, you can post your script idea either in this thread, or here: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/47769-Stories-and-Adventures-Thread

Last edited:
I'd really like an Unlimited Gwent Tournament with different and unique prize tiers. For example win 1 time to unlock a rare gwent card, 5 times to unlock this sword... or 10 times to unlock a map to a rare armor. Etc. THEY should also add a Shani card... disappointed they did not add her. Also... Please add a werewolf trophy head. I think it would be really fitting for Geralt.

Online VS for Gwent ?

That's brilliant! And instead of worrying about balance (which lets be honest is most of the bother) just make a hosting system where a player hosts a game with a choosen deck that everyone see's the card count and point total of then waits for a request to join from another player showing the card count and point total of their choosen deck. If the host player doesn't like it they just decline and wait some more. (should probably add a block option for those persistent players...) But this way there'd be no worry about servers or balance and can just chuck the thing in there.

I personally would also like to see a generated contract system so the monster hunting doesn't have to end after the story. It would add a reason to continue to check the notice boards when I roll into town adding to the immersion. I would also like the monsters to fear for their lives more and run away when they realize they're losing. This would allow for more practical use of the crossbow if you added special properties to equipable bolts like the tracking bolt ect, and would also make DoT effects like poison and bleed look alot more desirable, and thus stop people from trying to stack pure damage stats balancing the game more.

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply. The developers generally don't give individual feedback on suggestions, owing to the large number they receive from their enthusiastic admirers; nor can we ever guarantee that any suggestion made here on the Forums will be implemented. However, the developers are receptive to players' feedback, and do read it. If you'd like, you can post your script idea either in this thread, or here
ok, thank you very much for the reply

Top Bottom