BLOOD & WINE FANS WISHLIST

+
@shasiu
Right...
Thanks, I should read them again, don't quite remember this. :surprised2:
We should then encounter a knight who's similar to him, CD Projekt has already done this with a lot of dead characters. But I'm sure they already got some knights planned.

i'd wish they brought a new mechanism for armor and weapon crafting.. right now its underwhelming and mostly not necessary except for Witcher gear which can be upgraded. I think it would be better if armor values were also scaled by level, so you could make armors and weapons and still be able to use them in later game. because right now, its better just to buy armor from store, as it levels up there, than crafting armor, be unable to use it unless you are the same level, and then just drop it in few minutes because you will find same armor with better stats in armourer store...

i want a romance option that brutally punishes Geralt for being a horny cheating bastard. Irresistible femme fatal who would literally stab him in the back or severely affect the outcome of major quests based on the decision to sleep with her or opt for blue balls

i want a romance option that brutally punishes Geralt for being a horny cheating bastard. Irresistible femme fatal who would literally stab him in the back or severely affect the outcome of major quests based on the decision to sleep with her or opt for blue balls
How is he cheating if you are in total control with whom he ends up and how many romances he gets involved into?

Self-reflecting much? :D

I wish the last expansion of TW3 can use some scripts/stories written by our Dearest Mr Andrezj Spakowski himself.
May be some hidden script which has never been published.Anyway I just thought it's a high note to end it bu using the power of the founder of The Witcher stories.
Can CDPR try talk to him at dinner or some just maybe...:)

It will probably be a Keira-like fling again, with no consequences either way.

Iorveth is my wishlist. I may have already mentioned this before, I can't remember.

I would like Iorveth and wine. Please.

It looks like the expansion will cater more to book fans than those who played the first two games:

"According first translated side quests Blood and Wine will excite mainly fans of the books. So many references."

Last edited:
Iorveth is my wishlist. I may have already mentioned this before, I can't remember.
Why . . . no, you've never mentioned this before -- ever. It's such a novel and refreshing suggestion. Why didn't someone propose this sooner?

(We know you'd like to see him again, Princess, but, please, don't spam the request.)

Why . . . no, you've never mentioned this before -- ever. It's such a novel and refreshing suggestion. Why didn't someone propose this sooner?

(We know you'd like to see him again, Princess, but, please, don't spam the request.)

I'm glad you think so :')

Also you're too late, Reptile-senpai already told me the same thing. I'm sorry Rivenll-senpai I'll be good :(

Can't stress enough that we need WEREWOLF trophy heads... and some more variety of trophy heads.
- A Trophy head room... where we can display our trophies, maybe weapons too?
- Unlimited Witcher contracts.

Last edited:
New monsters Manticore,Korred, the vampire from the trailer, to maintain the difficulty of hearths of stone,or if youcan make it more difficult,the raven armor, a big world, new potions.

- And of course, some Fringilla Virgo guilt-free possible romance (in the same vein as the Shani one from HoS)

Flingilla Vigo ? Whoever it is going to be, it is easy to predict that it will again be like Keira and Shani, so no need to worry about consequences. :)

Last edited:
Underwather city
and this:
More armor from this:
and more monsters and races from TW1, and new.
Yeah.. I really wanted to see that creepy gingerbread house in TW3. More Old & New Monsters, Squirrels,Dragon(s), A Visit to Flotsam, No.. panties, at. least put the hos in G-Strings this time. lol jkjk Oh..and PLEASE Change Geralts drunk animation to something more similar to John Marston in RDR, get rid of all that blurry and make Geralt stumble,trip and fall...

Last edited:
How about a gwent tournament like in the passiflora but it should be in a large cave underground (maybe with a huge tree and a water stream around it) and it should be against monsters.... hosted by a higher vampire and you play against for instance a rock troll, a succubus, a godling, a sylvan, a werewolf (can be in man shape at the moment), a doppler? There could be more of course. Gearalt would have been invited because he's not a human either. The higher vampire would host it as the non-human gwent tournament.

Also - 3 passive skill slots without a mutagen.

And we need a succubus romance... lol. Witcher 1 and 2 both had it so that makes it tradition.

Top Bottom