BLOOD & WINE FANS WISHLIST

+
Why? TW1 had even more references to the books than TW3.

Exactly, just references. Mentions to some characters from TW1 that have died (like Kalkstein). And the remnants of the Order of the Flaming Rose in HoS. But the main plot was more related to the books than to the previous games. Is a fact

Exactly, just references. Mentions to some characters from TW1 that have died (like Kalkstein). And the remnants of the Order of the Flaming Rose in HoS. But the main plot was more related to the books than to the previous games. Is a fact

Well, the plot of TW1 had almost no connection to the plot of TW2, so it's not like TW3 was very different in this regard. It's almost like a tradition for the series, each game's plot is standalone.

---------- Updated at 07:38 PM ----------

1. Fringilla
2. Regis references, possibly hints about his survival and location
3. Contract: Imperial manticore and Bruxa
4. Gwent cards for Rita and Angouleme

This. I want all of this. Really, really want.

Well, the plot of TW1 had almost no connection to the plot of TW2, so it's not like TW3 was very different in this regard. It's almost like a tradition for the series, each game's plot is standalone.

The first game was developed as a standalone story because the intention of CDPR was to create just one game. TW2 came as a result of the success of TW1 and it's ending suggested some kind of continuation in the third game. That's obvious for any player.

Anyway, this is not the topic. Sorry. I won't continue the conversation

Last edited:
Flingilla Vigo ? Whoever it is going to be, it is easy to predict that it will again be like Keira and Shani, so no need to worry about consequences. :)

From a narrative standpoint, I find these sorts of flings as you put it to be rather disappointing. It doesn't really make sense that, if Geralt is already committed to Yennefer or Triss, sleeping around isn't going to have any consequences. Same goes for the brothels. Yennefer would probably go Lorena Bobbitt on Geralt if she found out that he had been spending time at the Passiflora, and nothing escapes her notice.

If you wanna dip your dingle and spend some time with Ms. Vigo, it should have an impact on how Geralt's relationships with the other characters unfold. Same goes for Shani and Keira.

I realize, though, that this kind of reactivity probably isn't going to happen, simply because it is cost and time prohibitive to implement.

So... Blood And Wine will be the last expansion :(

This came to my mind now, while I'm finding those ? marks. HoS added some more ? marks on the map and I think BaW is going to do the same?

It would be extra nice, if we could get some trophy for finding those all. I understood that now there isn't any prize :( Finding all those ? is pain in the ****, specially in Skellige! So I think there should be a trophy too :)

And... of course... more Gwent!

What was the creature that carried Geralt across the mountain on its back- a Korred? I hope we get to ride one again, and name it Roach :)

1. I like the Green chest but want an armory where I can display all the swords & armor I collected.
2. I want o be able to give money to beggars.
3. Always thought mutagens once attached with a sign should run out over time. That way you don't end up with an inventory full of the dam things.
4. I want to see more of dog & cat.
5. Really tough opponents for Gwent with far bigger rewards for beating them.
6. The ability to re-cast an old relic sword to make it fit more with my level.
7. A rare relic sword/armor dealer should be added.
8. More horse races.
9. More like that bad ass griffin on the island in Skelleage who's always a few levels above you.
10. I want to be able to fly across the map on the back of a friendly griffin who I could call for lift.

I kinda hope that the developers will rebalance NG+ after Blood and Wine is out. It may be a bit of a presumption, but doing the main game and the two expansions will probably result in an end level quite above level 32 and make NG+ as it currently is too easy.

1. Capes / Cloaks as chest armor, maybe new witcher armor set that uses such model.
2. Rebalance skills, most of crossbow skills are useless etc...
3. Scatter some new content like monsters also to main game.
4. Able to favorite items at inventory, like bombs / potions for easier using.
5. New loot that only drops from NG+ (with unique 3d models/textures)
6. NG+ toggle option to show previous playthrough dialogue choices

ooh!
1) all the missing monsters from the first and second games. At least toss in bruxae, echinopsae, draugs, bullvores, fleders, and bloedzuigers and maybe a strige to round out the usual enemies a bit and make the encounters more varied.
2) more believable npcs: barring entries to city at night to keep out monsters and undesirables. randomly coming across skirmishes between armies. More fluid enemies with more varied movesets
3) animations for actions - putting oils on blades, eating. If its something that is limited when we can do it, might as well lend it a little gravity otherwise there is no visceral consequence of oils other than a vague sense of things taking a few less hits to go down. Not like you can put it on during combat, so the fact that oiling up the blade costs 2 seconds animation time should be inconsequential.
4) overhauled loot/item leveling - found weapons for the most part, but armor too are 99.9% of the time useless because you crafted better. Makes hunting for relics a waste because they always are crappier than what you have
5) a chance to go back to explore Vizima (W1 turf) properly instead of just teleporting into the castle
6) moar boss fights!

A reminder: this is a wishlist for Blood and Wine, not bug reporting, nor proposals for the next patch. Post deleted. Please, try Tech Support next time.

Something to do with Alvin, but since that probably wont happen I would love a wild hunt armor or a forgotten dark forged blade form a cult of vampires that makes them explode in ash. And ciri that we can sway into meeting someone as a love interest (she needs one dang it, Dandelion got one) more character's from witcher 1/2 and the books and just a epic emotional story with vampires

At the special behest of @Dragonbird , I've been asked to pass along the following significant suggestions, which will doubtless improve the forthcoming expansion no end: 1. Fishing, witcher style -- with bombs. 2. We desperately need to see much more practical immersion . . . in alcohol (for the purpose of cleaning witcher tools, of course). 3. And, most importantly, Griggs!

Last edited:
And ciri that we can sway into meeting someone as a love interest (she needs one dang it, Dandelion got one) more character's from witcher 1/2 and the books and just a epic emotional story with vampires

From what I have read, it looks like Blood and Wine is more likely to include characters from the books than the previous games. It has already been confirmed that Iorveth and Saskia will not be in BaW, for example. And I do not think Ciri or other main NPCs from The Witcher 3 will be in it, especially if the expansion is not only playable after the end of the main quest.

Underwather city
and this:
More armor from this:
and more monsters and races from TW1, and new.

Underwater city and one of the armors would be very nice!!! I agree with you!

From what I have read, it looks like Blood and Wine is more likely to include characters from the books than the previous games. It has already been confirmed that Iorveth and Saskia will not be in BaW, for example. And I do not think Ciri or other main NPCs from The Witcher 3 will be in it, especially if the expansion is not only playable after the end of the main quest.

It seems unlikely that Blood and Wine is going to be set after the events of the main game: too many divergent world states to take into account.

Including one or two quests with the main npcs from the base game (e.g. Yennefer, Ciri, Triss, Dandelion, etc.) wouldn't, in my opinion, pose much of a problem. There are a number of points in the game where they are just standing around doing nothing. Dandelion in particular makes sense given his past adventures in Toussaint and his relationship with Anna Henrietta.

At any rate, I hope CDPR at least gives Yennefer, Triss, Ciri and co. a few opportunities to interact with Geralt in Blood and Wine. Hearts of Stone was a masterpiece, but I found it frustrating that the main npcs involvement was limited to commenting on Geralt's scar. This is the old boy's last hurrah. I'd like to see something like the "No Place Like Home" quest again.

And Fringilla Vigo. Lots of Fringilla Vigo please.

Including one or two quests with the main npcs from the base game (e.g. Yennefer, Ciri, Triss, Dandelion, etc.) wouldn't, in my opinion, pose much of a problem. There are a number of points in the game where they are just standing around doing nothing. Dandelion in particular makes sense given his past adventures in Toussaint and his relationship with Anna Henrietta.

At any rate, I hope CDPR at least gives Yennefer, Triss, Ciri and co. a few opportunities to interact with Geralt in Blood and Wine. Hearts of Stone was a masterpiece, but I found it frustrating that the main npcs involvement was limited to commenting on Geralt's scar. This is the old boy's last hurrah. I'd like to see something like the "No Place Like Home" quest again.
I agree 100%.

Hi ! Hi to all of you citizens of Redania, Kaedwen, Aedirn, Reborn Temeria and to you too, subjects of the Great Sun. So I've heard that the great CDProjekt is listening to fans' suggestions in developing Blood&Wine, and this must be the official topic for the suggestions Marcin mentioned in a tweet some days ago.
Before giving my ideas i have a question for the Moderator:
I'm currently writing the script for a hypothetical quest and I'd love to submit to devs to learn their idea and if they might consider implementing it in B&W. How to have le the devs have my quest script?
Now my little suggestions hoping devs might find them interesting:
1) In order to make the game constantly re-newable, it would be nice to have some kind of "endless" hunt-noticeboard, which leads the player to new hunts over and over, involving spawning of enemies in different areas of the game. I says this not for the coins, but to have the sensation of the continuous work in a witcher's life (hope this was clear)
1a) adding some kind of "Hunter's notebook" function, which allows the player to take notes, in other words writing anything in some diary, which the player can access, read and write any time. Useful especially for writing location coordinates or even just for fun
2) Gwent tournaments always accessible and repeatable. It says it all
3) some sub-quest involving treasure hunt, maybe in some maze made of traps and riddles and accompanied by some eccentrick individual
4) introducing some tavern-interactions, like sitting with other travellers, eating and drinking (and maybe introducing meat cooking by those many camp fires all over the game +inherent animation )
5) the meditation animation should come back
6) some new hair\beard
7) increase the monster population all over the game just a little bit (and decrease wolf population a bit please!)
If I'll have other suggestions I'll write them here.

Top Bottom