BLOOD & WINE FANS WISHLIST

+
But they did actually tell it is the last part of Geralt's story. April last year even, they explain how they may continue the saga, but with a completely new character:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/why-the-witcher-3-is-the-end-of-geralt-s-story/1100-6426985/

"“I think good stories must have an ending," he said. "You cannot extend them indefinitely, and we felt that Geralt has had such an amazing adventure, and his saga is already so long and complex that this seemed like a good point to think about an appropriate finale for the story.""
"“The Witcher universe is a very big place with a lot of NPCs, a lot of characters, a lot of places we haven't shown yet," Szamałek explained. “So, we might return to it at some point…but we think that this is a good place to let Geralt enjoy his retirement and try something new.""

Personally, I even think if we could be seeing a completely CC for a The Witcher 4.

Things change. That was before release. Now they've had time to see how people felt about TW3, what people liked the most and what people want more of. Plus how much money it brought in and how many trophies sit on the shelf. Even now they've had to specify it's the last game with Geralt as the "main character."

I do think it is likely (and appropriate) for the torch to pass to someone else. Geralt has decided to settle down at the end of TW3. But the obvious candidate to takeover carrying the torch is Ciri. They already did a test run with her in TW3. People already like her; she fits the combat plus offers new options; is connected with the previous story and characters but has room to add her own new adventures and relationships. And Geralt, Triss, Yen, etc. would all be still important. 'The Witcher', the saga, is about these characters. If you want to bench Geralt as a protagonist, Ciri is really the only way to do it.

If you create a new character you throw everything you've created away. CDPR would be starting totally from scratch. A terrible business move. Plus you'd be trying to convince a lot of (now) unhappy fans to invest in this new character and give a shit. They'd have to waste a whole game just introducing them, new support cast, scenario, etc...

Ciri doesn't have this problem. She's already established - but her future is unwritten. She is the best of both worlds - the tailor-made successor to Geralt.

Last edited:
My Wish List

- A night to remember quest.
- New monsters with special abilities that disable senses.
- New upgrdable Witcher Armor
- New Swords (really loved Iris sword from HoS).
- Option to ask Yenn/ Triss to accompany the player to Toussaint.
- Add Dandelion and Priscilla to Toussaint in a small quest (just want to see Priscilla in good shape again poor thing is still in Bed in a corner of Novigrad)
- New Gwent cards and a Toussaint Gwent tournament.
- Collect unique Wines and gifting them to NPCs (May be a Princess) to screw them.
- A new brothel with unique romance options and scenes.
- Killer storylines with great graphics.

Announce new expansions, I want to kill a Dragon in W3 XD

Last edited:
Blood & Wine - A Request

I'd like to start this off by saying thank you. Thank you CDProjekt Red for creating what is, in my eyes, the best game series ever made, I love you guys and I am very excited to see what you do in the future, good luck in all your endeavors, you will always have my support!

Aside from that, on to my request:
Over the time that I have played the Witcher, it became a bit more then just a game to me, it became a world, a world filled with people I care about and truly do love with all my heart, i've formed connections with these characters, and they have become more then just a character to me. Quite a few of these characters became my comrades in arms, my friends and my family. I've formed bonds with them like i've never formed in a game before which brought them to life for me, I love Dandelion's stupidity, the fact that Zoltan is always picking a fight, out there somewhere and so, so much more but I will try not to ramble too much here. When I finished Witcher 3, it left a bit of a hole inside me, a hole I will probably carry with me until the day I die.

This all brings me to my request for Blood & Wine, I don't know if CDPR plans to have these characters play a part in what is the last story Geralt will ever have, but I beg you, please let them come back, if only in a small role,a meaningless one even, but please, please have them come back! I think I speak for all of us here when I say that we have all formed connections with these characters, and I would like the chance to officially say goodbye to them (Ciri, Yen, Triss, Zoltan, Dandelion, etc). So I beg of you CDPR, please, please put them in the new expansion, please!

P.S If anyone from CDPR actually reads this then I would like to thank you for taking the time, and again thank you for all you've done for gaming as a whole.

Last edited:
Tussent like as known for his chivalry and nobility , as well as wandering knights , so I would like to see a set of full plate armor for Geralt

Speaking as an admirer of good old keeps and strongholds, 'twould have been rather nice to have seen a few more -- functional -- castles and estates. However, given the leisurely, fairy-tale setting of Toussaint, I rather doubt we'll encounter many practical fortresses there. From the screenshot we've seen, elegant, refined, artisitc architecture seems to outweigh considerations of real defence. Hopefully, though, there'll be a few exceptions. . . .

Well, in the books actually there is a lot of castles in toussant, little castles to be more precise. The major wine brands of the region are in castles (or around them). Of course, not as big as Beauclair palace itself, but if CDPR keep the fildelity with the books, we will see a lot of populated castles in the region (something that I want to see too) :)

Well, in the books actually there is a lot of castles in toussant, little castles to be more precise. The major wine brands of the region are in castles (or around them). Of course, not as big as Beauclair palace itself, but if CDPR keep the fildelity with the books, we will see a lot of populated castles in the region (something that I want to see too) :)

My thoughts exactly :)

+Geralt preparing to kill a powerful monster, by drinking potions, wearing a silver chain or a special armor or trophy or item, like the intro cinematic in the witcher 1 , that would be epic

Iorveth & Saskia (if this is truly the last expansion)
Female vampires

That's it really, I think (hope) the expansion will do well on most other fronts.

Iorveth & Saskia (if this is truly the last expansion)

From another thread: :p
Greetings, witchers and witcheresses,
This thread is dedicated to the discussion of the forthcoming expansion Blood and Wine.
Some time ago, it was
confirmed by @Marcin Momot that neither Iorveth nor Saskia will be appearing in the expansion, therefore, they are not a part of Blood and Wine. For this reason, discussion of these characters should be conducted in the Iorveth and Saskia Thread, please. Thank you.

The female vampires on the other hand could very well be in the expansion.

I would love :
1.Armors with hoods like kayran armor , elven armor .
2.Kingslayer set with Mourner and Wheeper looking like in witcher 2 , as witcher set light armor .
3.More werewolves , bears , bisons , wild boars , honey badgers wild life animals .
4.More bandits , monsters that can attack.
5.Dash attack as quick attack skill like in witcher 2.From 1 yard to 3 yards attack.
6.Combat acumen with group finnisher as strong attack skill like in witcher 2.There is no monster finnisher so with this skill can finnish 3-5 foes humans, monsters or nonhumans.
7.Dinamic target lock like in witcher 2 .
8.Potion length at least 3-5 minutes.

Considering it's the last dlc and very likely the highest level area and therefore the "endgame",I would like them to add some sandbox elements for the people who like to spent more time in this beautiful world after finishing all quests.
Something like randomly generated Gwent tournaments, fist fights/brawls, horse racings and monster contracts. Maybe some random events like monsters attacking villages (the mod "random encounters" makes this possible, so it shouldn't be that difficult to implement for CDP)
And some kind of housing. A small hut or considering we are going to Toussaint maybe a vineyard. With a lot of upgradable stuff for a lot of money of course.
I would also like Geralt being able to fish and a survival mode with basic needs like hunger, thirst and fatigue.

I would like them to add some sandbox elements for the people who like to spent more time in this beautiful world after finishing all quests.
Something like randomly generated Gwent tournaments, fist fights/brawls, horse racings and monster contracts. Maybe some random events like monsters attacking villages (the mod "random encounters" makes this possible, so it shouldn't be that difficult to implement for CDP)
And some kind of housing. A small hut or considering we are going to Toussaint maybe a vineyard. With a lot of upgradable stuff for a lot of money of course.

THAT! Just that.hehe I just love to continue going through the world even after the ending but, It REALLY should have more things to do then.

Considering it's the last dlc and very likely the highest level area and therefore the "endgame",I would like them to add some sandbox elements for the people who like to spent more time in this beautiful world after finishing all quests.
I would also like Geralt being able to fish and a survival mode with basic needs like hunger, thirst and fatigue.

I somehow doubt that Skyrim style randomly generated "radiant" quests will be added to the game, when one of its selling points was that it does not include that kind of stuff, but I could be wrong about that. I also have doubts regarding a hardcore/survival mode, since previously the developers rejected even the idea of drinking and eating animations. But if it is optional, easy to implement, and there is a demand for it, then why not ? As it is not something that is specific to Toussaint or the story of Blood and Wine, I think it is more likely to be added in a GOTY or enhanced edition. I can see housing being implemented, perhaps in the style of what is in vanilla Skyrim (rather than Hearthfire), the stash system introduced in patch 1.07 is in some sense already a (small) step in that direction.

If I could give you two redpoints for this I would.

-To enjoy this new adventure with the romantic partner you ended up with, if applicable, and/or Ciri
-New romantic possibilities only if you can't take Triss/Yenefer with you
-A new set of witcher gear for all schools or at least School of the Wolf
-New, previously unseen monsters (at least a dozen) (DEFINITELY NEEDS DRAGONS!)
-A large, expansive map at least the size of Ard Skellige
-The return of Iorveth and Saskia, even if it's just a cameo appearance so they can tell you what happened to them and their rebellion after the second game
-A host of new, mentioned but never seen characters and some old ones (e.g. Gaunter O Dimm/Olgierd Von Everec depending on how you ended HoS, the King or Queen of Skellige depending on who you helped earn the throne or the one who didn't, etc)
-A LOT of new monster contracts, sidequests, fistfights, horse races, pretty much every side activity

Last edited:
-To enjoy this new adventure with the romantic partner you ended up with, if applicable, and/or Ciri
-New romantic possibilities only if you can't take Triss/Yenefer with you
-A new set of witcher gear for all schools or at least School of the Wolf
-New, previously unseen monsters (at least a dozen) (DEFINITELY NEEDS DRAGONS!)
-A large, expansive map at least the size of Ard Skellige
-The return of Iorveth and Saskia, even if it's just a cameo appearance so they can tell you what happened to them and their rebellion after the second game
-A host of new, mentioned but never seen characters and some old ones (e.g. Gaunter O Dimm/Olgierd Von Everec depending on how you ended HoS, the King or Queen of Skellige depending on who you helped earn the throne or the one who didn't, etc)
-A LOT of new monster contracts, sidequests, fistfights, horse races, pretty much every side activity

Ok.

Top Bottom