Bloodborne PC Hype & Speculation

+
Guys trust me, it's coming soon.

I had a vision where From announced the dates for the PS5 and PC ports for BB. I saw three dates, 2021, 2021 and 2022.

Now looking realistically, it still has a >50% chance of coming. Like come on, it makes total sense to port it to PS5, and if they port it to PS5 then it'll no longer remain a PS4 exclusive so it would be sensible to release it on PC.

Don't delete this thread mods, I am not only preaching but I want this thread to discuss the possibility of the existence of a BB PC port somewhen in the near future.
Post automatically merged:

I don't want to discuss further details of the vision I had but trust me I saw those dates

Last edited:
Sony has an agreement with Epic Games so it is very possible that all exclusive at some point will arrive, even later than ever.

I am fine with purchasing it on the Epic Store tbh, hell I'll even pay full price for it

Sounds like you were in the Hunter's Nightmare mate :giggle: awesome awesome game, really hope they do get it across all platforms as everyone should get the chance to enjoy the eldritch madness, it'd make my PC-gaming gf 's day too :D saw a fabulous video the other day of someone's retrotech PS1-era WIP version of the game, and it looked brilliant on that (y)

State of Play in 1.5 hours my dudes, though I doubt that they'd announce it there but we'll definitely get it by the end of 2022. Assuming that Sony ports a game every 6 months, we'll get another game later this year and two next year and there's a 90% chance that one of those games would be BB.

Japan Studio has just closed today so all exclusivity contracts are no longer valid. ;) depends on FromSoftware now

A little bit of news guys (+ more speculation on my part)

Recently a leaker on Twitter provided a list of upcoming PS ports which included Bloodborne. Now I think that this guy is only making strong guesses as he does not really have any actual proof for his findings.
Anyhow, I still believe that BB is definitely coming to PC, probably in the 365 days.

Around a year ago, in august, there were rumours of a Bloodborne PC port in development, and we know that the latest two ports (HZ: D and now Days Gone) were also in development for a whole year. And about Days Gone, I am pretty sure there was talk of a PC port last year too. It all adds up.

The following link is to a reddit post which has all the sources you need.

Sources:

Sorry to stomp on this, and I'm not trying to kill the excitement and hope. But this is exactly what "hype" is. I also acknowledge that you're clearly stating "speculation and rumors". However, I wish to respond in particular to this part:

The following link is to a reddit post which has all the sources you need.

Sources:

Firstly, that Reddit post is 100% speculation from 3rd-party sources -- none of which are valid sources in any way, shape, or form. It's neither news, nor is it information. There's no source there for anything other than gossip. This is exactly the threshold between "announcements" and "random people saying things" that starts to generate all ranges of misinformation and misunderstanding. (Or, in other words, quoting others' gossip doesn't make it a "source" of information. It's just more gossip.)

The only "source" that will be valid is when From Software officially announces that the game is coming to PC. Until then, there are nothing but plans. Nothing has been announced, nothing has been confirmed, and certainly, nothing has been promised. Even if the game is announced, and a release window or specific date is noted, there are still nothing but plans. Plans can change. Any time. Up to and including any game's release.

But...!

There's nothing wrong with hoping for the best. Personally, I don't see any reason they wouldn't release it for PC eventually. They've released all of the Dark Souls games to great success on PC. And yet...they still haven't released Bloodborne...or Demon Souls -- even after the remaster.

Exclusivity, for example, can be a fickle beast. It's not a simple matter of "the studio can do whatever it wants". Hopefully, that won't be an issue. If it is, though, then it will be an issue whether people like it or not. We'll have to wait and see.

As for the port if it does occur? I imagine it will be exactly the same as all of the other ports. Things will be janky and undercooked at release...some time later the patches will fix things up...and the modding community will offer additional options if people are still not happy with the final result.

I could do with some Bloodborne, though! I've only ever played a little of it on a buddy's PS4.

As soon as Sony remakes it to add 60fps animations, they'll release it at 80€ as director's cut on PS5 and then (or at the same time) at 60€ on PC. Just a matter of time.
Post automatically merged:

Maybe Ghost of Tsushima gets a port too.
100%

Top Bottom