Bloodpump slot option

+
Hello everyone! Currently, the blood pump takes the action slot. The problem with that is, that usually I use this slot for grenades and missile launcher, so if I need to use this cyberware, I have to every time switch to it and then back to the grenades. As a pc player with a whole keyboard, it feels dumb.

My suggestion is to at least give us an option in the gameplay settings to be able to choose if blood pump would use grenades or healing slot. Thanks!

Or select what do you want to use in the "selection wheel", because it's also the same with camo cyberware ;)
Yea, I mean if blood pump would use the healing slot, the grenade slot would be free. I mean, you wouldn't use grenades and stealth at the same time.

Yea, I mean if blood pump would use the healing slot, the grenade slot would be free. I mean, you wouldn't use grenades and stealth at the same time.
It depend, the lower level Blood Pump have a "huge" cool down time if I remember, so in some cases, healing items are more useful (and can save your life when you wait to use your bloodpump again).
And why not (stealth/grenades) ? Against Cyberpsychos for example, you can walk close in stealth (so it's safe) and then, drop a bunch of IEM grenades near to the dude. It could be useful and fun :D

Recon grenades ;)

But I agree with your OP. I never bother with the blood pump anyway because it's objectively not better than epic Maxdocs. And worse because it's nowhere near as good as optical camo, grenades or anything else you might wish to slot into that quickuse item. But it'd be nice if it could be used separately.

And no, the item wheel of console doom is not good enough ;)

Top Bottom