Bloody Ritual .... Need a way to reset or fix in a patch

+
Is there a way to reset a quest or is there a patch coming out to address this soon? It is a well known issue, namely Bloody Ritual. Apparently if one scans the area before entering the search zone the boss never spawns. I went through guide after guide to see if I am missing anything and I am not. I just cannot complete the quest. I have 155 hours in game and only this and the point of no return mission to do .

I am about 125 hours past when I first tried this question so going back to an earlier save to not scan before entering the area is out of the question.

Really enjoying the game but this is beyond frustrating.

I don‘t know what the next patch will address and when it will be out. There are a lot of things to work on, so it‘s impossible to tell, if that side activity will be patched soon.

You can report it here though, just in case:

But yes, unfortunately, if you scan the area too soon, it won‘t work. I had the same issue once on PS4 but it quickly became obvious that it’s a bug and I reloaded a previous save game (didn’t find any other workaround). And yeah, I get that it‘s too late for you to do that now.

Anyhow, usually you can still do these cyberpsycho quests after completing the main mission.

Is there a way to reset a quest or is there a patch coming out to address this soon? It is a well known issue, namely Bloody Ritual. Apparently if one scans the area before entering the search zone the boss never spawns. I went through guide after guide to see if I am missing anything and I am not. I just cannot complete the quest. I have 155 hours in game and only this and the point of no return mission to do .

I am about 125 hours past when I first tried this question so going back to an earlier save to not scan before entering the area is out of the question.

Really enjoying the game but this is beyond frustrating.
did you search the body when you enter the area at your left, theres a body behind a dumbster of sort with a shard.. i belive

did you search the body when you enter the area at your left, theres a body behind a dumpster of sort with a shard.. i belive

Yes I search that body behind the Militech container along with the other areas (under the trash to the left, etc. Also unencrypted the shard. I've checked off the areas via several online guides to make sure. All magnifying glass icons are greyed out so that shows is knows I analyzed those areas. Nothing seems to work. I spent perhaps 45 mins just in this area over the last 125 hours coming back to it. Now at end game, I don't want to progress into the point of no return quest until this is resolved. Guess we will see how long I hold out and just do the other part .

sorry to hear m8...
i can only say.. the moving guy with the shard you can encrypt and some dude behind a dumpster trigerd it for me

This happened to me, and I thought it was a glitch, but then I ended up able to scan one of the bodies by scanning like a tiny piece of them like a hand or foot you gotta hit like a small sliver of a piece somewhere on one of the bodies...pretty sure the body glows like you need to scan it. Hope this helps.

It took me a while to complete this quest because the scannable items to trigger the next phase were well hidden. If I recall correctly the hardest one to find was behind a dumpster on the left side from where you enter the scene normally.

But I did encounter a bug with this quest. Not a progress-breaking one but the creepy ambient sounds would persist well after I killed the cyberpsycho and left the area.

Hi everybody!
I've found a solution in the steam discussions for the bug where nothing happens after already scanning everything.
It worked for me and I could finally finish 100% of the game.
I hope it will work for you too!

I ADVISE ON BACKING UP YOUR SAVE FILE BEFORE DOING ANY CHANGES AS I DON'T KNOW WHAT CONSEQUENCES IT CAN LEAD TO!
ANY CHANGES TO SAVE FILES ARE DONE ON YOUR OWN RISK.

1. download the save editor from here
2. click "Load Save" and choose you save file
3. choose the "Quest Facts" tab
4. if mq_wat_nid_15_clue exists, modify it to 3.
if it doesn't exist, click "+ New Fact", enter mq_wat_nid_15_clue and choose type "Name", and then set it's Value to 3.
5. click "Save Changes" and save the save file back in your saves folder inside a new folder or by replacing the old save you edited (Your choice)
6. close the save editor and open cyberpunk 2077 again.

After doing it, as you approach the area from the front road
the cyberpsycho should pop out of the freezer.

if you mean cyber psycho blood ritual . Is our boss to kill is malestrom mantis girls in bikini . I not got any bug on it :0
even I scan everything. for wake up her .

friendy suggestion :0 dont try to farm her on very hard mode. She is bug and give all white drop . you better leave
that quest and wait for patch .

cheer

Same problem here on my ps5 version. Missing the last pycho for my 100% completion.please fix the quest in patch 1.12...
There is no trigger 4 the boss even when everything is scanned and if you wait after 8pm.

And reloading is no option...

Please fix it soon. Thx

Hi everybody!
I've found a solution in the steam discussions for the bug where nothing happens after already scanning everything.
It worked for me and I could finally finish 100% of the game.
I hope it will work for you too!

I ADVISE ON BACKING UP YOUR SAVE FILE BEFORE DOING ANY CHANGES AS I DON'T KNOW WHAT CONSEQUENCES IT CAN LEAD TO!
ANY CHANGES TO SAVE FILES ARE DONE ON YOUR OWN RISK.

1. download the save editor from here
2. click "Load Save" and choose you save file
3. choose the "Quest Facts" tab
4. if mq_wat_nid_15_clue exists, modify it to 3.
if it doesn't exist, click "+ New Fact", enter mq_wat_nid_15_clue and choose type "Name", and then set it's Value to 3.
5. click "Save Changes" and save the save file back in your saves folder inside a new folder or by replacing the old save you edited (Your choice)
6. close the save editor and open cyberpunk 2077 again.

After doing it, as you approach the area from the front road
the cyberpsycho should pop out of the freezer.
Thanks a lot :D That helped to finally finish this mission.

Top Bottom