Blue Stripes Bug

+

Guest 4226291

Blue Stripes Bug

I played with 4 Blue Stripes Commando in my deck (the extra one is from Vernon Roche) and I played two Blue Stripes Scout so that only two were in my deck and all were 5 power.

I tried to play Foltest (a 5 strength temerian ally) but my third Blue Stripes Commando didn’t come out of the deck. I then played Temerian Infantry and it still didn’t come.

I know they were in my deck because I drew them in the second round.

When you played Foltest, he Boosted the remaining Commandos to 6 which is why one didn't come out. If you play Foltest after the first Scout, he will pull a Commando as he Boosts them from 4 to 5. So, that part was working as intended.

Infantry should have pulled a Commando, though. Was there something unusual about the circumstances under which you played the Infantry?
It's working just fine in my tests.

Guest 4226291

Yes I did that exactly and played Foltest after the first Scout not the second and it worked. But considering the tooltip says that it plays automatically I thought it would occur before Foltest’s ability resolves.

And about the Temerian infantrymen I’m not sure what happened but it worked in the following game. Thanks for the help I appreciate it

This bug is still happening and it's related to Vernon Roche's added BSC. Vernon successfully creates a 4th commando, but it just refuses to get played from the deck.

TheWalkingHawking;n10489822 said:
This bug is still happening and it's related to Vernon Roche's added BSC. Vernon successfully creates a 4th commando, but it just refuses to get played from the deck.

Are you sure? Did you check your graveyard?

I don't recall having a problem with getting 4 commandos out during the game. Often I get them out even before I get to play Vernon.

I played more than 30 games and i was unable to play the 4th commando even once, and that was playing 3 Aretuza adepts and 3 Blue Stripes Scouts... so, either i'm consistently doing something so wrong or there's actually a bug XD

TheWalkingHawking;n10493622 said:
I played more than 30 games and i was unable to play the 4th commando even once, and that was playing 3 Aretuza adepts and 3 Blue Stripes Scouts... so, either i'm consistently doing something so wrong or there's actually a bug XD

I've played more than 100 games with Blue Stripes and the current version Roche. It should really work... so I don't know what goes wrong in your case.
Can you perhaps record a video where we can see the problem (in that case it would be good if you also showed the graveyard, to know how many Commandos have been played already) ? Otherwise it's tricky to reproduce the issue, as it usually works for me.

TheWalkingHawking;n10493622 said:

Dont place your units all on the same row. There is a unit limit on a row which you cannot surpass. The only reason i can think of why your last commando wouldnt be placed on a row since that row is already full.

devivre;n10493772 said:
I've played more than 100 games with Blue Stripes and the current version Roche. It should really work... so I don't know what goes wrong in your case.
Can you perhaps record a video where we can see the problem (in that case it would be good if you also showed the graveyard, to know how many Commandos have been played already) ? Otherwise it's tricky to reproduce the issue, as it usually works for me.

Tschjo;n10493952 said:
Dont place your units all on the same row. There is a unit limit on a row which you cannot surpass. The only reason i can think of why your last commando wouldnt be placed on a row since that row is already full.

I have been trying to reproduce the bug, but it's working just fine now, although i just realised i was using Foltest before and now i'm playing Radovid.
I won't record my games, but next week when i can play again i'll dig into it further.

Tschjo;n10493952 said:

Yeah, i must have filled my row 30 consecutive games, thanks for the tip[/sarcasm]

TheWalkingHawking;n10495862 said:
Yeah, i must have filled my row 30 consecutive games, thanks for the tip[/sarcasm]

Sorry mate this is just the only way i could think of why this could happen no reason to get so offended by it. Its like windows support asking you to turn on and off your PC thats just what might fix the problem.

Please keep in mind that people are just trying help :) - there's no need for sarcasm in this section of the forum.

Anyhow, let me know, when you know more about the issue.

Looks like you were right devivre , there isn't an issue either with Vernon or BSC, the issue was with my tracker... in trackers we (shouldn't)trust. My apologies.

Tschjo;n10496682 said:
Sorry mate this is just the only way i could think of why this could happen no reason to get so offended by it. Its like windows support asking you to turn on and off your PC thats just what might fix the problem.

I'm sorry mate, don't take it too seriously, sarcasm is my way of life xD
Thanks for trying to help tho.

Top Bottom