Blue Stripes Questions, I Have Them...

+
Blue Stripes Questions, I Have Them...

Mostly, these are complaints. In the form of questions. Except one. One is a legitimate question.

1. Kaedweni Sergeant is awesome, except that it makes Commandos added to your deck impossible to pull. Kinda defeats what should be the obvious synergy there, no?

2. Vernon Roche spawns Commandos on random rows. Really useful for Trio abilities. Thanks for nothing, asshole. Am I right?

3. Can anyone confirm for me from personal experience that Shani pulls a Commando when played? I'd hate to spend the 800 scraps if she didn't.

4. If I have two Commandos on the Siege Row, and I play a Medic, will she pull the third Commando and trigger the trio ability before she sends one of the Commando's back to my deck? Or does her ability trigger first?

I'm really intrigued by the possibilities of the Blue Stripes dynamic. And I would really be interested in making it work, but only if I can get Fat Man Henselt to pull a 10 pack of Commandos in Round 3.

I made all the commandos in my deck premium and made Vernon Roche premium too simply because i love their story in the Witcher, but how do they fare on their own?

Absolutely shit.. The trio is completely worthless unless your playing Ves,
- You have to put them all together in a line (most often with sergeants) which defeats the purpose of the trio you can never pull another one out thanks to the sergeants who kill the trio and is the only card that makes the commandos worth playing.
- It sets you for an easy Geralt: Igni which most often times just loses the game for you since you need the cards in NR to work together.
- It works with Shani later on but then again how many chances and sacrifices have you made to make Shani a 6 power card instead of a 3 power card? Simply not worth it.

In short they are a shitty version of Roach and can often mess you up at the start of rounds because you can't have them in your hand or you have a basic 3 power attack, which can make things difficult when you also got to make sure you don't have more then one Temerian infantryman. Hope CDPR gives the Northern realms some much needed buffs df3667da31a7ba9f812f7b01ac3599c4.jpg
especially the Blue stripes.

I'm playing a deck based around the Kaedweni Sergeant too.
The fun idea was playing Field Medic in order to shuffle it in the deck and play that card again and again (as much as possible) to have a great and consistent buff on all cards.
But apparently when I shuffle it back to the deck (after playing Field Medic) his power return to basic, so playing it again later it's useless.
so.. the question is.. only this interaction feels weird, or all the cards shuffled back into the deck returns to have basic power?

I just started the game, but it's nice to see that toher people kind like had the same idea as me!

suuuunfranz;n8721190 said:
I'm playing a deck based around the Kaedweni Sergeant too.
The fun idea was playing Field Medic in order to shuffle it in the deck and play that card again and again (as much as possible) to have a great and consistent buff on all cards.
But apparently when I shuffle it back to the deck (after playing Field Medic) his power return to basic, so playing it again later it's useless.
so.. the question is.. only this interaction feels weird, or all the cards shuffled back into the deck returns to have basic power?

I just started the game, but it's nice to see that toher people kind like had the same idea as me!

Cards "mulliganed" into the deck retain their buffs. If they are buffed in your hand and go to your deck, they remain buffed. If they leave the battlefield at all, they are reset.

Top Bottom