Blue Stripes tattoo

+
Blue Stripes tattoo

I am hoping that the Blue Stripes tattoo will be something that transfers over from TW2 to TW3.

I like tattoos, but this was just for fun, so I don't need it anymore. And Geralt is not that type, who should be covered with them to be more beautiful :) ..

I hope it will.

For a moment when I read the topic title I hope someone actually got that tattoo IRL :p

BellatorPiusGratus said:
If you decided to keep it it better be there. ;)/>/>/>
I decided to keep it, and if it's not there anymore I'm gonna be like

But to be honest, I don't think it's gonna be there.
And I'm still gonna replay the game 3-4 times like I did with Witcher 1&2.

Sercan said:
Did anybody was able to get rid of the tattoo ? I couldn't :)/>/>

Green mold, wolf's aloe, and white myrtle petals. Green mold and wolf's aloe can be bought from any alchemist, white myrtle petals grow practically everywhere. Tattoo is removed either by Triss (Ch.1), Sile (Ch.2 Roche's path), or Philipa (Ch.2 Iorveth's path).

If you kept it, Geralt will have gotten rid of it one way or another. He did not get rid of it at first because he was too occupied to bother.

Hopefully it imports. I liked how it made Geralt a sort of honorary member of the blue stripes in TW2.

It would be great if the Blue Stripes tattoo initiated a quest when the Scoia'tael saw it. Or maybe a brawl in a tavern because some dude hated Roche.

Well I accidentally removed the tattoo this weekend. Apparently I had the ingredients, and I was going through the chat options with Sile, and didn't pay enough attention to what I was doing, just wanted to make sure I got everything possible put in my Journal, so I went through it fast without listening/reading. ah well.

I did love the quest, but I hated the tatoo.

I didn't know you can get rid of the tatoo without modding the game, so I have been dodging the quest.

: (

Top Bottom