"Body Identified: Enemies have been alerted" - For no reason.

+
I had hoped to play stealth but due to the constant issues with them being randomly alerted even when being cautious it just isn't an option and I am not really interested in just playing a first-person shooter (which they said it wouldn't be).

I loaded in after the patch to see if they had resolved these issues. They did not. Shelving it until next patch I guess. (PC player btw)

I take it all with a special level of reserved expectation for games that have only just launched.

I mean ... where yall been for the last 20 years with new game releases and bugs?
All these things ... this is not the game's final form.
Buyer beware ... ANY game you buy immediately out the gates at launch, you're kind of just asking for it.
Some launches are smoother than others.
This one; not so much, but, it by far is not the worst.

Anyway, I can confirm there's some silliness going on with detections.
There's also the thing where I can mass quick hack like 5 or 6 enemies all at once with Legendary Contagion, and, they ALL fall down ... but, then the little DETECTION progress bar happens like I'm getting hacked/pinged whatever even though ALL the enemies are down.

It's expected. i work around it. I deal with it. The game will get better as time goes on.
This is not the game's final form.

I did a total stealth play through and never had any of these things happen.

And not one of you has even mentioned cameras, that do see bodies.
netrunners can detect you, and bodies quite easily, until you're able to block them.

You also need to make sure that no enemies are behind you that you didn't see.
If they move to a different area they will see any bodies you didn't hide.

The bad guys can see through windows, doors with glass on them, but I've never had one spot me through a wall except for netrunners.

I did a total stealth play through and never had any of these things happen.

And not one of you has even mentioned cameras, that do see bodies.
netrunners can detect you, and bodies quite easily, until you're able to block them.

You also need to make sure that no enemies are behind you that you didn't see.
If they move to a different area they will see any bodies you didn't hide.

The bad guys can see through windows, doors with glass on them, but I've never had one spot me through a wall except for netrunners.

This has been my experience so far as well. But, full disclosure, I have had hardly any of the problems which are posted here.

people claim there is a bug that makes cameras see bodys through walls sometimes
i usually use stealth and didnt have this issue before

If 2 npcs are connected and one dies the other one will know ,and connected I mean just like in the mission with the cyberpsycho mox ,if you kill the psycho the other girl who is hurt upstairs will know that because she was linked with her ,maybe that is the more lore friendly answer or cameras which can see the body etc

Saw 1.2, came back after hiatus, problem still exists lol, jokester game

In this picture, everyone is dead already. No change at all since last I played i don't know when. Gonna try again next patch, see if they fix it lol. Money just sitting in my ssd again.

Last edited:
sometimes npc can be silly, but if u are full mantis and disable all cameras, you can go all in, kill the guys, i myself dont like impaling so i do my best to just chop their head, and it doesnt matter if someone 2m away your victim sees you because the slowmo mod when seen its so good to take down many enemies they dont sound the alarm!

but yes i still have to finish that and do a sneaky silenced weapon hacker V, has to be fun

This gives me Oblivion vibes. You steal something without anyone watching and your crime still gets reported, because it that game horses CAN report crimes.

Aahhh, good times...

Same. Would hide bodies and still get a 'body identified; message. Sometimes only moments after when I'm in the same room as the container and can see there are no enemies or cameras around.

1.23 still broken.

Attachments

• 2021-07-28 (2).png
    2021-07-28 (2).png
    4.6 MB · Views: 53
Pick up the weapons after you disable the enemies, NPC's react to their mate's weapons left on the ground.

I tried it a couple of times and that was the issue, I was leaving the guns on the ground after taking them down.

I remember when I entered a Funeral home to get a chip from one of the deceased. I just entered the building and I got a message: body identified, enemies alerted. I'm like: yea... this is a funeral home you gonks.

Turned out some pedestrian got hit by a car on the other side of the building and there was a policeman there. Of course the game only identifies 1 killer. Always the player. Game logic.

Top Bottom