"Body Identified: Enemies have been alerted" - For no reason.

+
I got this message right after I did a non lethal takedown and hid the body in a container. There were no other bodies that I left around and I have not been detected whatsoever. Is this a bug or are the enemies have telepathic implants that make them detect a HIDDEN body from the other side of the building. This had happened more than once on different gigs. At this point I just ignore the stealth system entirely and go crazy guns blazing Rambo on everything.

Well, I have its just some places that AI seems to spot throught walls and sometimes AI seems to spot you instantly, they should fix AI first I have seen several times AI driving on sidewalk =)
I don't know about the trough walls part, but the other part is not like that.

In fact is very realistic, the far you are from the enemy (and the more time to detection time perks you have) the slowly the detection mark fills. But if you are close to the enemy, they always detect you instantly no matters perks,it's logic you are in their fu** face.

The op question seens like a bug, though, I play an entire stealth playthrough and never see it

There is 100% a bug in the line-of-sight system that allows you (or more accurately your cyberware) and enemies to see through objects of any size and thickness. I did alot of testing because I was getting spotted and hacked while in impossible situations where it should not be possible to see me. The final proof was in a fight when I was trying to recon a group and I could target an enemy on the other side of a building and hack them, but if I moved just an inch left or right they stopped being targetable though the solid wall

One time I noticed something. Staying hidden, dumped one of the thugs into container, undetected. Then, maybe the alarm was set off by the weapon left behind, on the floor, because I did not pick it up. I am not certain that was the cause. But it may as well be.

I've looked through a few building windows, and saw the outside of the building like the walls were just one way glass which really sucks when an enemy clips through the wall and blasts at me, and I have no way to shoot them back.

Noticed that leaving weapons dropped by enemies on the ground can alert their buddies too. Apart from that, there does seem to be a bug because sometimes I get the detection message even when entering a previously unexplored building.

Well, I have its just some places that AI seems to spot through walls and sometimes AI seems to spot you instantly,
So True, It in fact has happen a few times where in and office or even outside a building, I see the view of someone INSIDE the building, take out a guard... with no one around and NO cameras, and still get spotted.

You do have to watch for cameras, sometimes you don't see them or their "View" but they catch you.
But yes I think the AI cheats a bit.

Did a NCPD task where a cop needs assist. The cop was a green circle on the map. After taking out all the enemies in that task, cop does the BODY IDENTIFIED: ENEMIES HAVE BEEN ALERTED THING and starts looking for the suspect (me), but he can't actually find me because he is a green circle on the map (ally).

I'm posting because this isn't the first time at all. I looted the Legendary Overture in Watson and there are cops there who needs help too, but this time, since this isn't a NCPD task, they aren't a green circle anymore. Once they were alerted, they started shooting at me. Thought this was just a one time bug but I guess it persists everywhere now.

Also getting the same problem here when dumping bodies in containers. Very dumb bug.

Guys, did this get fixed in 1.1? This was really the only thing I was waiting for to play the game. So frustrating it's not in the patch notes

I got this message right after I did a non lethal takedown and hid the body in a container. There were no other bodies that I left around and I have not been detected whatsoever. Is this a bug or are the enemies have telepathic implants that make them detect a HIDDEN body from the other side of the building. This had happened more than once on different gigs. At this point I just ignore the stealth system entirely and go crazy guns blazing Rambo on everything.

Happens to me ALL of the time. I just look at it as another bug. Something that should have been fixed in the latest patch but.....

Had few of this alerts popping on the screen... After finishing the gig and walking down the street.

Just go in and shoot everyone in the face ;)

This happened to me as well. I did a non lethal, took the body with me far away, did not put him in a container but it was way out of sight. His group still "found" him and I got the message.

Top Bottom