Book in the Works

+
Book in the Works

Hey all, I know it's been a while since I've stopped by and I'm sorry :( I've been busy with RL stuff, including organizing and editing my upcoming book of poetry.It's a good few months away, but if you like poetry I figure I would post and let you know some (imho) good poems are in the works to be published in the US before the end of the year. Sorry for the shameless plug, but from what I remember this forum is pretty open minded and receptive of artists and ideas, so I figured I'd share with you all :DIf this violates the board's TOS please kindly delete. I will do my best to spend more time here from now on as well.-Cym

Okay here's a poem I wrote that you might enjoy (it's kind of emotional, I wrote it for a friend that was in need of a helping hand)...--A Prayer for You--Sometimes it's so hard with the cards We've been dealtBut I want you to know that your blues They have been feltAnd if these words somehow can help Take the pain awayI ask you to know you're never alone Please don't be afraidThis life can be harsh and cold sometimes Yes, it's sad but trueBut it's up to us to stand up and fight I will stand right next to youFor these demons you're facing, I've met them before Since my early days of youthAnd I want you to know you are not alone You can find the truthYou are worth fighting for, so much potential So much in storeAnd the sun always rises Turn away from the doorThe sun always rises please Stay away from that doorWhen life's looking grim, take a step back And breathe a breath into your lungsYou never know what tomorrow will bring This life has just begunFind something good in your past, it will last Things will get good againRealize you're worth the effort, my friend Life will be good againPeople care about you, yes it's true Can you hear that sound?It's the start of a new day beginning The sun sheds light all aroundOnce again I will say I know of your pain Let the sun come shining downStart swimming and you will reach the shore You never have to drownAwaken from the sadness, please Relax and see the truthYou are such a beautiful person The sun shines down on youCopyright (C) 2009 Timothy J. Rawlings--I hope you like it, it's meant for anyone having a hard time in life.-Cym

Thank you very much, ST_GHOST I really appreciate it :)Have a wonderful day and thanks for giving me the opportunity to share some of my work with the community! :peace:

I know we have a variety of cultures and nationalities represented here, so I'd like to take this opportunity to share with you that I have released my book in e-book format. It will be released in physical format in the US soon, and the copyright has obviously already been filed, etc.Kindly remove if this is against the board's TOS, I didn't see anything about this specific topic.Here's the link if you're interested in my book: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1761

Hello CymTyr!A Prayer for You is a very beautiful poem. Impressive!I will take a look on smashwords.com! When will your book be relaesed in physical format?

Thank you very much!Unfortunately if you checked into my e-book last night it was down for a while due to technical difficulties. The physical book will be available in 2-3 weeks.I am glad you enjoyed my poem :)

It's good to know there are people who publish their books! :wave:I wish you good luck from the very depths of my heart.

Top Bottom