Borch Or Regis???

+
Borch Or Regis???

Currently perfecting my deck and I have a few strategies I really like but I'm thinking of switching out the Gold 12 Geralt for either Regis or Borch Three Jackdaws?
Do you think I should switch and which one should I replace Geralt with thanks.
I only have enough to buy either Regis Or Borch.

Regis just got nerfed today. I would probably go for Borch. What deck do you play?

After today's patch, definitely not Regis. His "Higher Vampire" had its strength dropped down to 8 /and/ it's no longer a gold card.

Borkh is a fantastic card, but I'd honestly go with Geralt: Igni if you're not using it already. It's a solid choice for any deck imo (instantaneous effect, won't kill your own cards, you can pick which of your opponent's rows it affects, etc.).

If you already have Igni in your deck, what deck are you maining? Whether or not Borkh is worth the investment really depends on that.

Last edited:
Fillory;n6993220 said:
After today's patch, definitely not Regis. His "Higher Vampire" had its strength dropped down to 8 /and/ it's no longer a gold card.

Borkh is a fantastic card, but I'd honestly go with Geralt: Igni if you're not using it already. It's a solid choice for any deck imo (instantaneous effect, won't kill your own cards, you can pick which of your opponent's rows it affects, etc.).

If you already have Igni in your deck, what deck are you maining? Whether or not Borkh is worth the investment really depends on that.
Northern Realms and yeah I already have Igni its actually turned the game around for me quite a few times.

Fillory;n6993370 said:
If you've already got Igni and are using NR, Borkh is probably a solid choice.
True but I've now also had suggestions of maybe using the bloody baron but I'm not sure how his abilities work.

Wasted 800 points on borch. i don't like it at all.
My deck is based on strength, it pratically kills my own cards every time I play it.

sblantipodi;n7049040 said:
My deck is based on strength, it pratically kills my own cards every time I play it.

Yeah it didn't fit my style so I bought bloody baron instead. Borch is good for destruction decks where you want to damage the enemy.

sblantipodi;n7049040 said:
Well yeah....if you run a Big Body deck than you are very susceptible to Scorch - regardless of the source of that Scorch (yours or your opponents). Borkh is fantastic in token/summon decks because you likely won't get Scorched. If you run a deck with Giant Toads, Caretaker, Ekimmara...then you are taking a huge risk with backfiring from Borkh.

Top Bottom