Borkh or Madman Lugo or Geralt Igni?

+
Borkh or Madman Lugo or Geralt Igni?

Title says all. Gonna craft a new card but I am in doubt wich one should I craft first.

Borkh seems fun to play, unpredictable, would add more chaos with Skellige Harald weather deck.

Geralt Igni seems straightfoward, powerful, game changing but so boring!

Madman Lugos seems OP at third round!

So wich one should I pick first?

Borkh is fun, but will be neutered when dimeritium shackles comes out. He's a noob killer for sure.

Lugos is too easy to take out at 4 strength and dimeritium bomb tears him up. It also takes work to really make him stronger than a skirmisher.

Igni has a place in many decks and is neutral. It's good and will likely continue to be good, even with the new requirement of 20 strength.

I would go with Igni out of those three, but there are other cards I would go for first, like decoy if you don't have it. Honestly, right now, I would wait till the new cards come out at the end of this month before I decide what to craft.

bleagh;n7240770 said:
I would go with Igni out of those three, but there are other cards I would go for first, like decoy if you don't have it. Honestly, right now, I would wait till the new cards come out at the end of this month before I decide what to craft.

/thread

Well okay, one more thing: neutral legendaries have the obvious advantage of being usable with every faction. So I would go for the neutral ones first. But other than that, what bleagh mentioned.

Skellige has too many strong (and vulnerable) cards to make good use of Borkh and Lugos can be neutered by D-Bomb. I'd go with Igni in you situation.

If you don't already have Decoy and Last Wish, you should consider them too

I decided to go with Borkh for fun, but strategy wise Igni, Decoy and Last Wish are wiser choices, specially Igni.

Thing is my deck is kinda low level, and either Decoy or Last Wish would not make much difference as I relay too much on witchers to win a round.

Now the game is setting me up with higher level players so I am having a hard time winning with my old Skellige deck (25 cards, Witcher combo, Ragnarok + Aeromancy + weather immune bronze + buffs) specially against weather + monster users.

I will try now using Eredin + Ragnarok + Aeromancy + bronze weather immune + Borkh + Witchers.

Last edited:
I agree with you, at this point better have fun and try new decks and cards that going for the sure bets, like Igni. That's the point of the beta, have fun and try new things. Once the game goes live, and if you are interested in competitive Gwent, you should craft Igni and Decoy.

Top Bottom