Botchling/Lubberkin Sometimes Stops Working

+

Nerys

Forum regular
Looks like some players do that on purpose. Today I had match where my opponent used Drowner to move my Botchling and then it stopped working. Why would you waste Drowner like that if you can counter Nenneke, Vysygota etc. cards which have row lock abilities.

100% abuse bug in my opinion.

Hi,
Just wondering if U guys are aware and working on a solution for this or the bug is impossible to replicate or something..

Coz its the same issue with me, a drowner moved my botchling and its stop working, even when u change them back or forth

This happened to me a few days before and I'm kinda okay since I won and realise that this specific discussion is here..
And I don't recall that it happened to me again so I thought maybe its fixed (not that I remember if my botchling was moved and it is still working.. you know, people tend to remember only the broken part.. so maybe i'll take some note later)

But then it happened to me again JUST NOW.. on round 3.. and I got a draw.. :cry:

Okay I notice this bug twice now so some info that might help:

The first time:
Round 1, I go first, my first turn I immediately put botchling on Melee, opponent immediately put drowner and moved, I changed it to lubberkin right away (maybe after I play a card), it stops working, Try changing it on later turns.. still nothing..

Just now:
Round 3, opponent goes first, then my first turn I immediately put botchling on Melee, opponent immediately put drowner and moved, I changed it to lubberkin right away (maybe after I play a card), it stops working, Try changing it on later turns.. still nothing.. I even try using mahakam ale on it this time... anddd.. nothing

Oh and I play Meve both cases.. not sure if I boosted them to 6 though, maybe I did

No pressure guys, keep up the good work.

Just experiencing this bug for the first time. Sucks! Botchling worked for only one turn, then I changed him into Lubberkin and he stopped working. Changing him back again didn't help. Lost the game to this :(.

I lost a ranked game just now because of my not working Botchling. He was in the first row and anna was between my witchers in the second Row. Because he didn't work I lost by 2 missing points. I played using Meve, she was working fine but Botchling just didn't do anything. He was not blocked or anything. His ability just didn't work, I even tried changing him into his other form and still, he didn't do anything.

I can't believe that this bug still exists... I just lost a game because of my Botchling being moved... It seems like if you transform your Botchling after it's being moved it will bug. Come one, it's been a known bug for like 2 months already and makes the card almost not worth picking...

Well, CDPR developers do not necessarily read this thread. So if someone can send a bug report with a summary of what has been said in this thread, I'm sure that would be more efficient.

Botchling / Lubberkin (both sides of the card) are bugged when they are moved to another row by the opponent. They no longer do their damage, or give their bonus. Flipping the card does not change this.

so i used Caranthir to spawn a 1 health lumberkin and everything was fine, but then after i transformed him to make his health 5, he stopped working, there were no end turn boosts and when i turned him back to damage mode, he wouldn't deal damage either.

Top Bottom