"Both Sides, Now" and "Full Disclosure": Start Conditions?

+
Hey all!

I am continuing my trek through Cyberpunk and have run into another issue: Namely, how to start the jobs "Both Sides, Now" and "Full Disclosure". Now, according to the guidebook all I should have to do is wait 24 hours after finishing "'Double Life", but this does not seem to be the case. For the former, most people have said that you also need to call Mr. Hands, so I have done so (as well as Judy herself) and waited, yet no mission has triggered. Ditto for "Full Disclosure".

Are these jobs like some others where you just have to wait a certain amount of real time before they will trigger? Or is there some other condition to them starting?

Hey all!

I am continuing my trek through Cyberpunk and have run into another issue: Namely, how to start the jobs "Both Sides, Now" and "Full Disclosure". Now, according to the guidebook all I should have to do is wait 24 hours after finishing "'Double Life", but this does not seem to be the case. For the former, most people have said that you also need to call Mr. Hands, so I have done so (as well as Judy herself) and waited, yet no mission has triggered. Ditto for "Full Disclosure".

Are these jobs like some others where you just have to wait a certain amount of real time before they will trigger? Or is there some other condition to them starting?
I'm not sure, but Judy always end to call me at some point (and Sandra too with a message). But I'm sure that as always, skipping time or sleeping doesn't help ;)

The thing is, I'm also getting no update on the "Keep busy until Mr. Hands calls back" objective either. This is getting me somewhat alarmed.

The thing is, I'm also getting no update on the "Keep busy until Mr. Hands calls back" objective either. This is getting me somewhat alarmed.
You have to do some quests/GIGs.
If it's not already done (maybe it is, I don't remember your progression), you can advance in the other main quests Ghost Town/Life During Wartime (Panam) and/or Down On The Street/Gimme Danger (Goro).
In any case, I quite confident that they will call/message you at some point ;)
(But searching to trigger quests in Cyberpunk don't work generally^^)

Alright, I'll do "The Beast in Me" quests and see if I can get things to start moving. The only other story mission I have is Search and Destroy and I'd rather save that for a bit.

Alright, I'll do "The Beast in Me" quests and see if I can get things to start moving. The only other story mission I have is Search and Destroy and I'd rather save that for a bit.
Yeah, better to do some other things ;)
You'll certainely receive call/message soon, if you only have "Search and Destroy" and "M'ap Tann Pèlen" as main quests.

Alright, I was successfully able to progress both "M'ap Tann Pèlen" and get "Both Sides, Now"! That said, I still have not triggered "Full Disclosure", which (while not nearly as big a deal as not being able to do Judy's questline or the main quest), is annoying.

Edit- And of course, about 45 minutes after posting this, I get the quest. :LOL:

Last edited:
Top Bottom