bought a car but cant find it

+
i am not putting this in a bugs topic because i am not sure if its a bug or i am just not very smart and missing something, bought the type 66 wingate i believe and i just cant find it anywhere, dont know if i am missing something or if its a bug

on another note love the new cars(that i can find)

You can't call it, like cars you already have?
nah its just not on the list for some reason, i mean i already have a tonne of type 66's so i cant imagine this one will be much different(i think i have 4) but it would be still nice to be able to drive, not the biggest issue though

i am not putting this in a bugs topic because i am not sure if its a bug or i am just not very smart and missing something, bought the type 66 wingate i believe and i just cant find it anywhere, dont know if i am missing something or if its a bug

on another note love the new cars(that i can find)
I am also having this issue with the wingate, it is not in my list of cars to summon. I have bought other cars since and they were added to the list, so it is specific to the wingate.

Last edited:
I am also having this issue with the wingate, it is not in my list of cars to summon. I have not got a new car since, so not sure if this is specific to this car or if theres a limit to the number of cars that devs are un aware of.
thank you i felt like i was going insane, i am not sure how it works i think i got my other cars on the summon list but i could be missing some i am not aware of, i know i got most of them

Same issue here, I bought the car, it says owned under vendor but it's not on the list to call.

Last edited:
Same here. Hope it's patched soon. I unlocked/bought all cars and even did an extra vehicle contract yet still no sign of it on my list of owned vehicles.

Make sure you make a proper bug report for it. This sounds like a bug.

Whats the car type exactly? (I also wonder if its a bug where you cant summon the car or a bug where you can buy a car before youre supposed to have access to it)

thank you for the replies also saw on steam someone having a similar issues, i play on console so i dont think i can verify files, the car type i believe is a type 66, so i already got like 4 of them

a bug report sounds like a good idea

Same issue with the Type 66 Wingate. Purchased, shows as "already owned" in the vendor but missing from the vehicle summon list. Other purchased vehicles are working fine.

Same issue with the Type 66 Wingate. Purchased, shows as "already owned" in the vendor but missing from the vehicle summon list. Other purchased vehicles are working fine.
Thank you glad it seems to be an issue with the game and not just my game, I do already own 4 type 66's so I don't know how different it can be but I still want it

Just to add:
OP is on console and I'm on PC so the issue is multiplatform.
Let's see if it's fixed with 2.01

Last edited:
I think, i have the sampe issue, all of the new patch vehicle in phantom Liberty that I bought don't appear in car list, so i can't use the new vehicle which unlock from muamar contract.

Seems that the only issue for me is with the new Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet (930) - it says "Already Owned" but the car is not available for summon. Tried on an pre 2.1 save game as well as on a new character, started after installing the 2.1 update. On both I am able to purchase the car, but then it is missing in the summon menu. I am playing on PC.

Seems that the only issue for me is with the new Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet (930) - it says "Already Owned" but the car is not available for summon. Tried on an pre 2.1 save game as well as on a new character, started after installing the 2.1 update. On both I am able to purchase the car, but then it is missing in the summon menu. I am playing on PC.
the porsche needs a quest to fulfill before you can call it ^^

This bug caught up with me in 2.1 and I wos rly counting on being able to unlock vehicles...

Top Bottom