Bountiful Harvest - What cards can it play? I'm suprised!

+
I thought that by "Dol Blathanna Elves" they meant every card that actually has the nick "Dol Blathanna" in their despriction like for example "Dol Blathanna Archer", but in my first play I could also pick a "Watcher of the Valley".

So, do they mean every Scoia'teal elf with this desciption in bountiful harvest? What do you guys think?

This is what I though as well, but some people suggested when the card was revealed that Watcher of the Valley is also a Dol Blathanna Elf. I just wish they would've named him properly, Watcher of Dol Blathanna, to avoid any confusion.

rrc

Forum veteran
What an absolute horrible option that is.. to get Watcher in that option when he will be just a 4 for 4. In one of the other threads, I was saying that CDPR had the courtesy towards ST so that Watcher is not Dol Blathana as he would be a horrible option in Harvest.. but alas, here we are. C'est la vie for ST.

Actually, this one time I could pick a Watcher so that my 14 point Watcher in hand actually had good value... But would be nice to know what is in the pool. Also, would be nice if the pool was just a bit smaller so the card would a bit more reliable...

Actually, this one time I could pick a Watcher so that my 14 point Watcher in hand actually had good value... But would be nice to know what is in the pool. Also, would be nice if the pool was just a bit smaller so the card would a bit more reliable...
I believe that when you examine this card it shows you all the possible options you may get, doesn't it?

I believe that when you examine this card it shows you all the possible options you may get, doesn't it?
Yes. The problem is the card description and how it was presented during reveals. The card says that it creates and plays a Dol Blathanna Elf. Since 'Dol Blathanna' is not a unit tag, it means that it has to be based on the unit name. That is why everyone was so confused when Watcher is included among the options.

Top Bottom